The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

2021 IPMS nationals-Las Vegas

recon

21 minutes ago, recon said:

Who else is planning on going? biggtim, any shirts for this one?

Mike

This is a must go event. I can drive so I can bring something really big, and an Aggressor. You'll find me parked somewhere near Nellis watching the real thing.

• Like 3

On 7/13/2020 at 8:59 AM, smitty44 said:

This is a must go event. I can drive so I can bring something really big, and an Aggressor. You'll find me parked somewhere near Nellis watching the real thing.

I will be on the base and hopefully get some closeup pics!

• Like 2

It's on! Let's all hope and pray we are in a different place by August next year.  Hopefully the inability to get together and do the things we love now will drive lot's of us to realize there is no better time than the present for us all to get together. rooms are fairly cheap at 89 bucks for a room, but resort taxes help creep it up a bit. A tour of the Thunderbirds flightline and museum is a possibility as is the petting zoo which has aggressor and captured aircraft.  www.natslv2021.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IPMS Vegas originally secured 1600 room nights for the convention which they thought might be ok, however as of 1300 hrs today they sold out. They secured another 400 which should go fast so jump in. Reservations recuire first nights deposit, but are fully refundable so low risk for sure.  Looks to be a good one!!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jeff said:

Pictures................. or it isn't gonna happen..................:rofl:

I dunno.... some of the Pix from Phoenix may come back to haunt a few of us in the future! :lol::lol::secret:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...