The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

WNW?

Peterpools

Hi guys

Been out of the loop for a long time but I have followed the WNW saga. I was on their web site a few days ago and it's up and running but they aren't shipping orders due to the pandemic.

Not sure if they are out of business for good, just keeping their website up and running or what the latest scoop is.

Just corious

Thanks

Peter

• Like 2

Personally...  I think they are gone for good.  The Molds...  who knows.  Are they in a warehouse in China?  Have they been melted down for scrap?  Will they turn up in somebody's barn in 75 years?  Who can tell.

I'm sure the web server was set up on a contract and it hasn't expired yet.  So...  get copies of those fantastic historical photos while they are still there.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, GazzaS said:

I'm sure the web server was set up on a contract and it hasn't expired yet.  So...  get copies of those fantastic historical photos while they are still there.

I've noticed that their instruction manuals are available as downloadable .pdf files. I wish they'd do the same for their archive photos.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bill_S said:

I've noticed that their instruction manuals are available as downloadable .pdf files. I wish they'd do the same for their archive photos.

On forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com there was a thread about WNW documentation and somebody made an archive to download everything in separate folders. Instructions, historic pics, schemes and pic of the models. I can't really search there, as I'm not a member, but I guess you will find it.

Cheers Rob 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bill_S said:

I went the hard way about it for the photos I wanted.  I took screen shots, and then cropped and saved them using MS paint.  But at least I'm covered if the site vanishes tomorrow.  I only did it for the kits I could see myself doing in the future.

• Like 2

Well, IF by some magical miracle they do come back, I will jump on a Sopwith Triplane and not sit on my hands like I did before , and a Camel and a DVII and an Albatros......  just sayin... it's always good to dream and think of what I "Should" have done, and not procrastinate................