The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

JetMads Viggens are shipping!

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

My order is 10722.  I’ve been looking forward to this for a long, long time. 
Anyone else getting a Viggen?

ordering from these guys takes patience, because you need to keep watch on your email.  You reserve months in advance, then preorder for a discount. If you’re like me and get sidetracked, you can miss the 30 day preorder discount period. 
From the limited number of pics up online, this kit looks stunning

• Like 5

I have reserved one in the second lot of production. Will place the order with a 20% discount (then 182 $) on Monday.

I already bought masks for the splinter-camo from DN Masks and all necessary colors from AK.

Can‘t wait to get it on my bench. Will start it immediately when I get it. 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Kaireckstadt said:

I have reserved one in the second lot of production. Will place the order with a 20% discount (then 182 $) on Monday.

I already bought masks for the splinter-camo from DN Masks and all necessary colors from AK.

that whas my plan also but i thinh i have to finnish somthing first.

I have the masks but still needsthe paint.

Mark

• Like 6

Just placed my order for the Viggen ad am going to order a set of masks from DN in a few days. 

I've never seen so many modelers say and then actually purchase the kit as I read other board looking for a build thread, which I haven't been able to find. I also had another post I started about the Jetmads' Viggen and asked about glue types and preferences. Smitty suggested CCA and epoxy and Hubert suggest HPH's AFAIK two part epoxy. Not sure which way to go. The only resin kit I've ever built was F the Fisher's Sea Fury and it's the center piece of my collection - 100% assembled with CCA.  Any suggestions?

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kaireckstadt said:

Have ordered and got a confirmation:

CD1262A9-0C50-4265-9924-9E393975B0D1.thumb.png.6b4cff8117604d6c02bbcbca792ca8a6.png

🤩

• Like 4

• Administrators

Yeah, this may be an all hands on deck bench clearer. I’m finishing up three Mustangs and a Buffalo as we speak, so….

I ordered the DM Models splinter masks as well. I thought I’d be unique, but great minds think alike. We’ll have a squadron of multi green Viggens. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Ordered the DN mask set and also the HPH Two Pack Resin Epoxy (thanks Hubert). I purchased two sets of the resin epoxy as I'm hoping to buy the  Ouregon, Phantom and the B-47( 1/48 scale which has me doing cartwheels) when they become available. Looks like 1/32 scale is exploding and then there are the SB Phantoms - there goes my modeling money for a long while. 

Keep 'em comin

Peter   

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for that, Maru.  Aigore looks like he has his hands full, and it also looks like JetMads customer service is also up to the task.

I’m surprised with the instrument  panel’s soft detail. I wonder if that was just a one off booboo or will it be across the entire kit fun.

• Like 3