The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ANIMALS IN OUR LIVES :)

Martinnfb

21 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

He's the pre-wash cycle before we start the dishwasher. :lol:

We have one of those as well, but being a Jack Russell he actually fits in the dishwasher. 😆

When we have to replace it I'm going to have to study the manufacturer's guidance closely to see what their weight limit is for a small dog trampolining on the dishwasher door!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, GusMac said:

We have one of those as well, but being a Jack Russell he actually fits in the dishwasher. 😆

Like this?

IMG_20190318_185725-600x450.jpg

That's Maggie on the dishwasher. She stayed with us for a few months when my sister moved from Santiago to Wisconsin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/3/2022 at 9:57 PM, BlrwestSiR said:

Like this?

IMG_20190318_185725-600x450.jpg

That's Maggie on the dishwasher. She stayed with us for a few months when my sister moved from Santiago to Wisconsin.

Yep, that's exactly it Carl. He has on a couple of occasions got his collar stuck on the handle of the bottom rack so when he pulls his head out it comes with him. What a clatter as dishes fly everywhere and dog shoots off in a panic!

• Haha 6

Looks like it was half frozen before he got there Martin. Our two would have eaten it before you got to see it - they always suspect you'll take things off them before they can wolf it down and they're probably right. 😄

• Haha 5

That is very correct, I found it barely alive on the ground and gave it to Quill, he took it out of its misery by a few chomps and then he had no idea what to do, so Poppy snatched it and enjoyed her second breakfast .

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

That is very correct, I found it barely alive on the ground and gave it to Quill, he took it out of its misery by a few chomps and then he had no idea what to do, so Poppy snatched it and enjoyed her second breakfast .

Waste not, want not. :D

Got a text from my sister a while back. 

"I don't know what's worse. That the dog just threw up in the kitchen or that it was squirrel parts" 

Meantime, Jimmy just keeps getting bigger. He's now longer than Zoe and almost as tall.

PXL_20220305_224033949_MP.thumb.jpg.cb4462fdd7a6168a58dab4ae9ae63eb7.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Hannah she's a Black Mouth Curr(60lbs) mix she's a sweet heart were I go she goes my  shadow.I was originally looking for an Anatolian Shepard female I think females are better protectors.My last dog Raven(female) of 18 1/2 years was from a show dog a Chesapeake Retriever mated with a Black Lab by mistake she was 85lbs full grown and a very good protector but could be a little aggressive if you walked the lawn and she did not know you.Well,My son had left for the service(2016) Raven passed,brother and father-in-law all in 4 months time.The house was to quite so the hunt was on I wanted a herd dog for they are protective while only mildly aggressive well Black Mouth Curr's are used for hunting and herding small animals they become protectors.

woodwork 007.JPG

woodwork 004.JPG

• Like 7

Hannah looks lovely. One reason we got Jimmy was I didn't want to be without a dog as Zoe was getting up in the years. She's 14 and having Jimmy seems to have given her a new lease on life. 

Speaking of Jimmy, he was at the vet on Monday for a checkup and is now 61 lbs. He's not even 6 months yet....

Oh and he loves car rides. 

PXL_20220325_145011426_MP.thumb.jpg.b8b3f12b4ef88a773e057a36fb769cdc.jpg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Speaking of Jimmy, he was at the vet on Monday for a checkup and is now 61 lbs. He's not even 6 months yet.

Hannah hits 6 years this August I had to have operations on both her hind legs(knees) was about 3K worth in the first three years for a rescue dog from Fl my Sis found for me.I figured God gave her to me for a reason and shucking my responsibility was not in the cards it makes me smile when I see her run.;)

• Like 4

These are 3 of the 4 cats in the house.

On the left is odi 17 years old.

on the right Holly 14 years

20220228_155736.thumb.jpg.aa2c79f354686dd021484a14a6003575.jpg

this is Min 13 yearsIMG-20220125-WA0001.thumb.jpg.badcc56ea5edc241edd270c87ecee482.jpg

all are adopted but now odi is suffering some medicatie issues but we will give him the best we can for is old days

Also whe have another cat already 18.

Will search for a pic off here

• Like 7