The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Lysander Mk. III - Eduard 1/48

Bomber_County

On 2/9/2022 at 3:14 AM, Peterpools said:

Phil

Just trying to keep up with so little free time while all the work is going on in the house.

Nice work on the Lysander's interior - looking mighty good

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter, I’ve had little time myself, appreciated….

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work on that beautifugly plane Phil, the design is - err - lets say unique :D, but I like the shape of the Lysander and the work yo put into yours. About the wings, I would say, a lot depends on the scheme you chose. The wing struts are maybe more in the way, than the wing itself.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

Petter dure had a unique propensity for original designs : the Lysander, the EE Lightning, the Folland Gnat …

Very nice work Phil. This one looks better than venerable 1/32 Matchbox one, which I have in the stash (would you believe it 🙄 ?), but can’t find the resolve to properly deal with …

Hubert

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HubertB said:

Petter dure had a unique propensity for original designs : the Lysander, the EE Lightning, the Folland Gnat …

Very nice work Phil. This one looks better than venerable 1/32 Matchbox one, which I have in the stash (would you believe it 🙄 ?), but can’t find the resolve to properly deal with …

Hubert

Appreciated Hubert, so wish someone out there would do a large scale Lizzie, she is unique in her looks……..

• Like 3