Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

5 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Sorry , I didn't make it . There was a whole chain of unpleasant events , our nanny called in sick, we were waiting for UPS delivery that supposed to show up day before ..... and still waiting :)

You tease me.................:blink:

• Like 2

• Administrators

I built one of these conversions when they first came out. It was my very first conversion and all I can say is that it was a learning experience and the results show as much. 

Im looking forward to taking another run at this conversion

ED4406A6-D497-4BAD-83F4-AD625C52F593.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Well, I got a new airbrush. Only thing is I can't find where I put it after taking it out of the box. My bench can't be that badly cluttered....

Carl

Your post seems to indicate it is...

Don't worry, though. Just picture the last place you would ever look for it and go straight there.

• Like 3

• Administrators
7 hours ago, TJTX said:

I didn't know you grabbed two of them.

Better safe than sorry, Tony. Being that I FUBAR'd the first one, I really need backup. :)

What's really odd is that Floyd put the blown canopy for V-13 in the box as well. V-14 had a standard hood.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

Your post seems to indicate it is...

Don't worry, though. Just picture the last place you would ever look for it and go straight there.

Thankfully my bench wasn't that bad. It seems I left it in the open B-25 box next to my bench. So I found it after looking in there. 

IMG_20190309_000949-L.jpg

It's a single action brush so I'm hoping it'll work nicely for doing tight squiggles. The compact size should help too. 

IMG_20190309_001044-L.jpg

Carl

• Like 6

10 hours ago, TJTX said:

Yup.  Normally it's a lot cleaner...but it won't stop raining here.

20181230_102651.jpg

Nice! My wife wants a Hellcat. When I asked what about the boys, her reply was they were now able to put their own seatbelts on so no big deal. Now to win the lottery so we can get one. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TJTX said:

Yup.  Normally it's a lot cleaner...but it won't stop raining here.

20181230_102651.jpg

Sweet ride, rain you say??????????, well if that's all it is no problem, BUT here we thought we were getting into some sort of spring, but it is snowing HARD here

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/alerts/high-alert/british-columbia/nelson

and we are under a snowfall warning, got about 6 inches and it is still at it.......:wtf:

Tony, you look rightfully proud of that car, and so you should be, what a hot rod..... Dodge nailed it with that design......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeff said:

Sweet ride, rain you say??????????, well if that's all it is no problem, BUT here we thought we were getting into some sort of spring, but it is snowing HARD here

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/alerts/high-alert/british-columbia/nelson

and we are under a snowfall warning, got about 6 inches and it is still at it.......:wtf:

Tony, you look rightfully proud of that car, and so you should be, what a hot rod..... Dodge nailed it with that design......

Thank you.  It was my gift to myself when I made captain for the 1st time.  Paid it off 4 months early as well.  I'm happy in that picture because it just got done playing in the other toy.  Can you tell I like fast and loud toys?

• Like 2