The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I'm a bad boy

harv

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Maxim said:

Actually vitamin supplements are not good for you at all. Chemical vitamins are just that, chemicals, and if you seen what goes into them you wouldn't take them. Only natural vitamins from food are any good for you.  Just thought I'd change the subject. LOL

From squirrels and dancing Dingos?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MARU 5137 said:

WHOA !! 9 pages..:omg:

Harvey Dearest Friend... this is longer than your WIP threads ..  :banned::popo:

Just teasing ya..:secret:

Love ya really.:ph34r:   :wub:

Thank you my dear sweet friend ! What a ride..... Harv

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maxim said:

Actually vitamin supplements are not good for you at all. Chemical vitamins are just that, chemicals, and if you seen what goes into them you wouldn't take them. Only natural vitamins from food are any good for you.  Just thought I'd change the subject. LOL

Vitamine S  :)

1028041.jpg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Maxim said:

KR845166_kraft_ky_kraft_vegemite_jar_400g_n_a.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Martinnfb said:

never heard of it. How would you rate it's toxicity on the scale 1 to 10 if ten is the toxicity of Anthrax .

Let me try to put it this way. The coalition bombed Iraq for WMD's they didn't have. With Vegemite being sold all over Straya and New Zealand, they had any right to nuke the entire southern hemisphere for a good cause. Anyway, I love that stuff!!!

• Like 4

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Maxim said:

Agree, Vegemite is actually very good for you except the salt context. It has many vitamins and minerals that are natural from the yeast they use in it. I love the stuff but it's an acquired taste that unless you ate it as a kid you will probably won't like it. Throw some cheese on it and it's even better. Even my cat liked it!

My dead cat liked Ballistol. That doesn’t make it good for you. 

11 hours ago, Maxim said:

Vegemite was actually manufactured in 1922 to supply to soldiers in the field. During WWI  the Australian Government couldn't get supplies of Marmite from the UK to supply to soldiers so we invented our own. Well that and the famous ANZAC biscuit.

image.png.7be9c9ea9de131df2e61379b43892767.png

I LOVE ANZAC biscuits....  yum yum....:respect:

• Like 2