The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Trumpeter P-40B Pearl Harbor attack

2 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Awesome work on the front office and I can't believe the progress you are making ... Holy Cow, the P-40 is already togetehr and I'm still polishing plastic on my Corsair. I'm surely in need of self banishment

Keep 'em comin

Peter

LOL Peter! I'm looking forward to finishing this one up as I'm ready to move on to something else. Don't know what yet though. :)

• Like 3

Good work on the cockpit. I taped mine together and put then put back into the box... The shallowness of the CMK still sticks out to me, when I have the time and energy will pick it up again and look at extending it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dave J said:

Good work on the cockpit. I taped mine together and put then put back into the box... The shallowness of the CMK still sticks out to me, when I have the time and energy will pick it up again and look at extending it.

Thanks Dave. The shallowness of the cockpit doesn't really bother me. As they say, close enough for government work! LOL :)

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 8:40 AM, GazzaS said:

I have to build one too, John...  Maybe we should work as a team...

But I want mine to look like this:

braLNU.jpg

Gaz

So do I - I think that is next on my bench in a year or two, just like that one :)

Stunning build as usual John :wub:

Peter

• Like 4

At a standstill right now waiting for masks from TopNotch in England. In the post.

While I'm waiting I think I'll start ANOTHER Corsair build. Ken Walsh's a/c looks like a good subject so that is the one I'll build. :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I have decided to get back to this build which I had put on hold awaiting a replacement clear sprue from Trumpeter. That arrived a few weeks ago and I just haven't done anything with it until now. My intentions now are to go on and finish this one which shouldn't take long as it's 95% done. Stay tuned! :)

2-3 001.jpg

• Like 7