The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Spam

Clunkmeister

3 hours ago, TJTX said:

Looks awesome Carl! I gave up on brisket because I didn't have the time to sit outside for 12 hours.   Now I do primarily ribs (6 hours) or pork butt (4 hours) if I'm smoking something on the grill.

Young padawan, you need to get an electric smoker with a remote control and temperature alarms. I can throw in a brisket or a butt, then go about my business with the remote in my pocket.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 1to1scale said:

Young padawan, you need to get an electric smoker with a remote control and temperature alarms. I can throw in a brisket or a butt, then go about my business with the remote in my pocket.

I just cant get myself to step away from the old school ways.  Perhaps its time to capitulate and go modern.  I just love the old school ways and sipping whiskey or having beer in my rocking chair monitoring the temperature. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, TJTX said:

I just cant get myself to step away from the old school ways.  Perhaps its time to capitulate and go modern.  I just love the old school ways and sipping whiskey or having beer in my rocking chair monitoring the temperature. 

That, good Sir, is a complete waste of an afternoon.

Mind if I join you?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

I'm still stuck in the old ways. I cook a pig in the ground and go fishing with a boat, an Army field telephone with 75 ft of wire, and a net.

Hang on a minute... Your food preparation routine is; cook food, and search for MORE food until original food is ready?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...