The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Telford 2019

Bomber_County

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

I’ve bought an advanced ticket, so it Saturday for me. Just doing a a wish list but with potential redundancy around the corner not sure how much will be coming home.........

Photos, please , Phil................ photos...................

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

Just let us know and we will roll out the red carpet.........do you like warm English beer?

Warm English beer is a REAL pint mug is awesome !!!  Phil, I believe they used to call it " Ice COOL " beer?? seems to me that's what I remember when I was in Blighty back in 1990, would that be correct..................... funny thing is , over here I like my beer COLD, but in the UK, it seems to taste better just cool.................  hhhmmmm:beer:

• Like 1

Just got back, man that’s a long day. I’ll post some pics tomorrow..........one piece of news. Mr ZM “the old man” confirmed today in front of 200 fellow modellers ..........that they are finalising the 190 and attended RAF Cosford to double check a couple of items...........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

Just got back, man that’s a long day. I’ll post some pics tomorrow..........one piece of news. Mr ZM “the old man” confirmed today in front of 200 fellow modellers ..........that they are finalising the 190 and attended RAF Cosford to double check a couple of items...........

Champion!!!! ... :respect:

I found out ... from other sources :rolleyes: ...

* The P-51B should be out soon also ... apparently the Old Man declared this himself while handing out a P-51.D ... whether "Out next" is an exaggeration or not remains to be seen.

* SWS 15 and SWS 16 are new boxings of the Spads ...

Essentially SWS 15 is the A1-H with the previously released weapons set included .... SWS 16 is the A1-J with the previously released weapons set included. The relief point here ... is apparently they are going to be at the same price point as SWS-3 & 7.

We've come a LONG way from the Shinden, gentlemen ... I don't think one kit in the entire release schedule to-date would have sold poorly and he's fairly cranking up production now!

Rog :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1