The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

It's official!! I don't have to live as long as I thought I did!!

ScottsGT

For some strange reason I was telling everyone I had about 300 kits in my stash and it would take me until I turn 245 years old to get them all done.  For grins and giggles, last night I did a quick and rough count and came up with about 150 kits.  No, not going to try and play catch up, I've just decided that I'll wait until I'm 135 to die now. 

EDIT: FWIW, I tried to buy a second Bearcat kit off one of the forums last month because I needed two kits for two different planes I want to build. I was too late to the ad and someone beat me to it.   Man, I felt stupid last night when I looked up and saw two Bearcat kits staring me in the face. 

• Like 6

You guys are hilarious................ me I'm at about 350 kits, and at the rate I build, well.................I should be about 2743 years old....... and as far as 'romping' with someone................  hhhhmmm, now that's something to consider.......................... yup................ 'Immortal' as well.......................... so with that information, I don't have to 'hurry' to build much .......:rofl:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I’ve got over 275 kits, and the only “Romp in the Hay” I’d probably get these days is with Rosie Palmer and Five Fingered Freda. 

Ya gotta love those "German Chicks" ...........................:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1