Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

k5ikl

Addison -- UPDATE: #4 Has Arrived

In the tradition of "keeping up with the Joneses" (ie Harv) I would like to present to you my third great grand-daughter Addison.  
Born Oct. 12 and weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz.  She is pictured here with grandma Stephani (my daughter-in-law) and older sister
Alexis (first ggd).  As I stated in Harv's post about Isabella I am expecting my fourth great grand-daughter sometime between now
and the 22nd or so.

Cheers,
Jerry

12/3 Update:  Granddaughter in Arlington TX is being induced and should deliver great grand-daughter #4 today.

ADDISON.jpg

ADDISON-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What a blessing! Congratulations! Having a great grandfather is so hard for me to imagine as I never even got to meet either of my grandfathers. So awesome!!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, smitty44 said:

What a blessing! Congratulations! Having a great grandfather is so hard for me to imagine as I never even got to meet either of my grandfathers. So awesome!!

I'm in the same boat Smitty...................this is awesome !!!!  Congratulations....

• Like 3

Truly a Blessing! Congrats, Great-Grandpappy!

• Like 3

Congrats on #3 and and soon to be #4. 

I'm still wrapping my head around the great-grandad bit too. If our boys wait as long as Sue and I did before we got married and had kids, we'll be lucky to even see them get married!!! 

Carl

• Like 2

4th great granddaughter, Sophie Rae, arrived today 12/3 at 5:40 pm CST at 7 lbs, 6 oz. in Mansfield TX. Mom and baby doing great. Has a full head of hair.
Edit or delete this
Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping, indoor and closeup
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1