The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

3rd Annual LSM Christmas Raffle

Clunkmeister

Ok, you can count me in.  Please add me as eligible for the raffle, and I'll be donating a kit too.  Trumpy Dauntless. It's got some parts for the cockpit removed from the sprue in preparation forr paint, but absolutely no paint and very very minor parts being joined on the cockpit floor.  It also includes a Yahu panel.

20201220_205901.jpg

• Like 8

Awe shucks , you guys, I didn't post that to get in on the goodies, I was just responding to Ernie's 'Come on guys', so as to shed light on why some of us may not feel right about taking and not giving....  kind of not fair to the guys giving.... as my late mom always instilled in me, always better to give than receive........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, harv said:

Ern, put his name in....harv

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I second that! 

Carl

1 hour ago, seiran01 said:

+1

Fourded !

Those of us who can give will do, but there is no obligation for any entrant to do so. This is just a way to have fun and share, even more so in dire times. And if anyone feels it is not right for someone to benefit from the draw without giving, may I suggest this someone has some introspective thinking about his values (and no, Jeff, this is not a criticism of your thinking. I understand it very well. But there is no reason to be shy about willing to participate, and refusing to do so because your current situation is less « flourishing » than one  year ago. We are all in the same boat on this one).

Hubert

• Like 4