The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Vegas convention 2021

harv

What if change the term disappointment, for miracle . Considering that mass hysteria that's going around the world,  it is a miracle that this show even happened , never mind the fact that it was such a  success . Thank you for the pictures Harvey. 

• Like 2

Wow that made me really jealous as due to Covid I have missed out on Telford for the first time since the 90's, we even used to fly back to the UK from Thailand just to attend the show.

Thank you all for the photos and taking the time to post them.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 3

Thanks a lot Harv, for uploading the pics and for the virtual tour of the event, an event I had planned to visit, firstly. Bummer with the Rio, I used to stay in the Red Rocks Hotel, when in Vegas, a great place, a little bit off the trotten pathes and you have to see the entrance of the Bowling Alley, pure style.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

We have stayed in Vegas many times and all have been great. Even visited the Voodoo lounge in the Rio years ago and it was great. I  think age has a lot to do with it. At one time ,it was a good place....harv

• Like 2

Just now, mark31 said:

thanks for the great pics

Wonderful models out there and nice to see the teen models the are way better figure painters than me.

Mark

Not only figures Mark, all the builds were amazing.  Some much better than me....harv

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, harv said:

Not only figures Mark, all the builds were amazing.  Some much better than me....harv

yes there are masters out there.

I see that over here to i cant wait to goback  to a convention to see there work.

Mark

• Like 3