Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

2022 LSM Christmas Raffle.

Clunkmeister

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Winnie said:

Let me know when the HpH B-52 is up for sale, so I can start saving the pennies!

That’s one that I expect will be built.  I have the 36, the 52, and the 70 in 1/48, and JetMads is going to release a 47 in 1/48 to complete the set. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

91634527-3A07-4036-97D1-FE0FE9628A49.jpeg

Now if someone would just make a sensible scale model of a Voodoo. First kit I remember making with my Dad as a kid way back in the early 70s. Think it was Airfix but might be dreaming. It was certainly 1/72 but still a decent size. A 1/32 kit would be an impressive specimen!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hey folks,

I just got back from a day full of insanity. It’s the first Christmas without my Daddy, so everyone was extra caring and attentive. (Shoulda played it up for more swag, but I’m not so inclined)

I’m double checking everything now, so expect it all done shortly. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2022 at 5:21 PM, GusMac said:

Now if someone would just make a sensible scale model of a Voodoo. First kit I remember making with my Dad as a kid way back in the early 70s. Think it was Airfix but might be dreaming. It was certainly 1/72 but still a decent size. A 1/32 kit would be an impressive specimen!

I pulled out the old Monogram Century Series F101 kit I have to start as a parallel build to the GB but I can't decipher the instructions.  Believe it or not, the sprues are still in the original bag (except the clear parts - the main canopy has some blemishes which can be polished out).  The decals are aged and I wonder if they might fracture - but I'm not sure I can make heads or tails out of the instructions!  It was made in WHITE STYRENE of all things.  I might just have to give it a go anyway.  Gotta find some new decals, however...

OIP.jpg.f143f9dc3aac11e852deb144e6892699.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Thank you Scott!

My raffle prize showed up today and I can pretty confidently say that nobody beats Scott's wrapping!  And it came with a sweet, surprise - and I LOVE peanut M&Ms.  

image.thumb.jpeg.b66659091f93add72206bcb353e0e0df.jpeg

And the goodies!  Scott, thank you again - this was a terrific raffle gift and the extra bonus just as sweet.  :rofl:

image.thumb.jpeg.c008b81343d713e97c146e0a7b5c2c1f.jpeg\

Happy holidays to everyone!!

Chris

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2