The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Just a poll on model preferences because I’m curious.

ScottsGT

I focus my builds on…..(props or jets)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. I prefer to build… tell us your favorites and if there’s any reason why one over the other. Size limitations, etc…

• Prop planes
    • Jets
    • I’m a mixed bag of nuts.

Mixed bag as well, but with some limitations :

- 1919 to 1939 era, with a strong lean towards civilians, racers, yellow or silver wings

- Post WWII, up to the mid 60s, i.e. early jets, when they were still colourful and full of technological promises

- Basically non-camoed aircrafts

- And no swastika Hakenkreuz, nor Soviet Red Star, for that matter…

If i try to find a common theme, it would be an interest for aircrafts epitomising technological developments, and colourful and good-looking aircrafts, rather than efficient killing machines ;)

Hubert

Edited by HubertB
Inserted more accurate wording.
  • Like 1

What kind of poll is this, I'm a BIG bag of mixed nuts, as I build also ships, wooden and plastic, cars, motorbikes, armor, sci fi, steam punk, figures, busts, buildings and whatever comes to mind. The reason, I would be bored to death only modeling planes, even more only building jets :hsmack:

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DocRob said:

What kind of poll is this, I'm a BIG bag of mixed nuts, as I build also ships, wooden and plastic, cars, motorbikes, armor, sci fi, steam punk, figures, busts, buildings and whatever comes to mind. The reason, I would be bored to death only modeling planes, even more only building jets :hsmack:

Cheers Rob

+1 on those sentiments. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DocRob said:

Cheers Rob

Well after the wet group build, it’s obvious I’m into syfi too!  I build all kinds of stuff as well, I was just curious about everyone’s preference in planes.  I should have asked about that category as well! 

• Like 2