The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Got a package from Russia today...

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Today, a very cool package arrived in literally no time at all from a legendary Rustem Usmanov, the legendary brain and master craftsman behind A.M.U.R. Reaver, resin caster extraordinaire. 

If you’ve been in this hobby as a person stricken by AMS, you’ve no doubt heard of, used, or seen this man’s work. 

He makes resin AM accessories. He offers a multitude of parts, including corrected nose sets for the Revell of Germany G-6, drooped nozzles for the Su-35, and the truly sublime replacements flaps for 1/32 P-51s. 

It was the flaps I wanted, but after looking at his extensive offerings, grabbed some nozzles and the G-6 set as well.

He has somehow managed to absolutely realistic oil canning into the flaps. I’ve never seen anything like it, and it just pops my mind. Carefully painted, these flaps will be a big stand out next to the smooth putties wing. (Flaps we’re not puttied) The picture doesn’t show the oil canning well, but trust me, the rivers and canning are there and it’s super subtle  

I highly recommend these parts if you’re  builder of plastic models. Which means just about all of us. 

C666A1F2-9B04-455D-B5DD-4458977FDAF5.jpeg

0D5571D8-92E5-4195-B5C4-14C274063EBF.jpeg

13A5F12E-17E0-430C-8F4F-EC72B242E1AF.jpeg

CA21EBE0-B798-429B-82A8-42DC580220B4.jpeg

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Yeah, I bought 8!!!! Sets of P-51 flaps. I figured I’m good for 4 or 5 plus a buddy might want a set. 

The 109 stuff is superb, and the Su-35 set, well I have the perfect spot for it: on the back of my Su-35

Ah, you can't beat a bit of bulk buying. :D

• Like 2