Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

I'm a bad boy

harv

Remember driving our campervan down near Greymouth in South Island, New Zealand and seeing a big sign at the side of the road which basically said 'if you see a Possum please run it over'. Just about drove off the road laughing!

• Like 5

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

Sorta reminds of one of the best things about living at the Franco-German border...

Pic taken in late June, undisclosed location:

koIX4AH.jpg

Ohhh, nossir. Those look like someone's arse, complete with legs, feet, and crack

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Hmmm,

I was thinking the Mouth of the South and the Dwarf King.

No Ernie, I'm afraid you're mistaken there.

Apart from a few isolated instances where they've hitched a ride with the odd Freight consignment, you don't find Cane Toads that far South, it's far to frosty down there.

• Like 3

Jeroen, well said

All my friends know how many years I was a very active member of LSP - left for CAVU skies here on LSM and enjoy hanging out with my friends.

I only have one question and it need not be answered: why would Kevin and Andy need to feel they have to set the record straight? In all reality: who cares what they think: this is LSM and not LSP.

Peter

• Like 5

I can go some way towards answering that Peter, while doing my best to leave personalities out of it.

For those who have been treated in a similar fashion while Members of 'The Other Site', the interactions on this thread come as no surprise. The swearing, name-calling and bullying that happens in the background goes completely un-noticed by the rest of the Members. This happy facade must be defended at all costs, even to the point of going onto other sites such as this one and breaking not only the rules here, but the rules of their own site that were used against some of us who are now here on LSM and happy to be rid of them. I find this particularly galling - you don't want me there, but yet you still want to be able to follow me and continue to harass me.

This is something the PlasticDocs of the World will never understand. He may excuse and condone the type of behaviour exhibited earlier, and condemn me for my own (while paradoxically also calling me a 12 year old with his parting shot), but one of these days he will hopefully come to the realisation that the only way to deal with Bullies, is to stand up to them.

I for one am grateful that the Moderating team here are consistent with their rules, don't play favorites, and stand for so much more than the kind of hypocritical facade that others value so highly. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

Jeroen, well said

All my friends know how many years I was a very active member of LSP - left for CAVU skies here on LSM and enjoy hanging out with my friends.

I only have one question and it need not be answered: why would Kevin and Andy need to feel they have to set the record straight? In all reality: who cares what they think: this is LSM and not LSP.

Peter

Well said Peter, and I really LIKE Wumm's answer, hats off to you.... good points, both... kind of like a bad divorce, " I don't want you and I don't want anyone else to have you either "..... that's kind of how it looks like it is shaping up to me ..... just my 2c worth....

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Ohhh, nossir. Those look like someone's arse, complete with legs, feet, and crack

Ernie, here in B.C. sometimes we say we are hungry enough to eat the arse out of a skunk...................... I have never heard of being tepidly hungry enough  to eat the butt out of a frog!  And you're right they do look a little human like even if a smaller scale.................:rofl:

• Like 3