The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1st LSM Christmas Raffle (list updated)

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Guys and Gals,

I wanted to take the time to explain something to y’all. I’ve gotten a few notes from members here telling me I should enter my name as well.

i need to clear this up.  I DON’T NEED MORE STUFF. :)   And if I was in it and with me (as far as I know) doing the drawing, if I won something cool, never mind everyone else wondering, I’d feel crazy guilty.  My Lanc’s coming, my Mug-9’s coming,.. life’s good.    

My personal belief is if you’re running the thing, you have no business being in the thing. Can anyone say “Conflict of Interest.”

So, enter the raffle, encourage your friends to enter, the list is getting long, and the prizes are super cool.

Plus, someone here’s gonna win an HK Lancaster kit! 

Ho Ho Ho, Mery Christmas everyone!

And keep those Su-27s, Mug-31’s, CF-18’s and F-22s in the barn. Santa doesn’t need to be intercepted..

• Like 5

On 12/11/2018 at 6:21 AM, Clunkmeister said:

Guys and Gals,

I wanted to take the time to explain something to y’all. I’ve gotten a few notes from members here telling me I should enter my name as well.

i need to clear this up.  I DON’T NEED MORE STUFF. :)   And if I was in it and with me (as far as I know) doing the drawing, if I won something cool, never mind everyone else wondering, I’d feel crazy guilty.  My Lanc’s coming, my Mug-9’s coming,.. life’s good.    

My personal belief is if you’re running the thing, you have no business being in the thing. Can anyone say “Conflict of Interest.”

So, enter the raffle, encourage your friends to enter, the list is getting long, and the prizes are super cool.

Plus, someone here’s gonna win an HK Lancaster kit! 

Ho Ho Ho, Mery Christmas everyone!

And keep those Su-27s, Mug-31’s, CF-18’s and F-22s in the barn. Santa doesn’t need to be intercepted..

I can respect that. Hat off to you sir. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

Everyone’s name will go back in the can and one will be drawn. Whoever it is, you better have a BIG display area set aside. This thing makes the B-17 look like an I-16 next to it. 

I have no worries I'm confident it wont be me but I hope who ever gets this enjoys it and is excited to build it, so we can all see it go together..... this whole thing is very generous, and you all should take a bow..... I am impressed.....:respect:

• Like 3

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I have no worries I'm confident it wont be me but I hope who ever gets this enjoys it and is excited to build it, so we can all see it go together..... this whole thing is very generous, and you all should take a bow..... I am impressed.....:respect:

Y’all are the generous ones. Look at your list of donations! I’m just doing the logistics

• Like 4