The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1st LSM Christmas Raffle (list updated)

Clunkmeister

Same here, I am very excited about the raffle.  It's not so much the receiving of gifts (though that certainly is appreciated! ) as seeing the excited reactions from people when they see the results. That Lancaster is a very generous donation and I hope whoever wins it enjoys it!

• Like 3

Andrew, as I understand the rules you had to be active on the forum in the last year. Seeing this is your 1st post, I dont know. Mods will have to decide. 

2.   Active Member is defined as anyone who has contributed to LSM by posting to LSM within the last calender year. I'm open to interpretation on this depending on Admin/Mod feedback, as we didn't really discuss this point.  The whole idea here is to promote a feeling of Christmas Spirit and maybe get people posting more. So this may change based upon feedback.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hey,

Thanks for the inquiry.  The rules were set as having to have joined the forums before the raffle was started and having to have been active within the previous 365 days.  Even one single post within that time would have been sufficient.

The terms were set by me when I was given a green light on this, but as I am not a Mod or Admin, of course I’ll gladly defer if they see it differently.

Either way, I sincerely hope you’ll join us here and contribute to large scale modeling.  This site is happy, fun, and full of modeling genius.

Ernie

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I planned on doing it Christmas Day. Most here are European and North American, so to those a day ahead of us, you’ll just need to hang tight. :)

Cheers, just wondering. As I have no chimney santa will need to use a parcel service to get the lanc to me 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maxim said:

If I was lucky enough to win the Lanc I would donate it back to someone on this board that truly deserves it.

That's very considerate of you Max...

It's the modelling equivalent of feeding a starving Family for a year!

• Like 4

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Ernie

Who says Santa diesn’t live in Texas?

Peter

Peter, if he did, he’d be driving a massive white late 60s Cadillac convertible with bull horns on the front, dressed in a white suit, not red, smoking a big, fat cigar and wearing a big ol’ John B. Stetson hat. 

SANTA, TEXAS STYLE!

63DCD37C-8BB8-4084-B6E4-7182E41305D4.jpeg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Just a friendly reminder guys.

Please double check you name to verify it’s on he list, and if you donated a prize, that it’s on the list.

Thanks y’all, it makes my job just a teeny bit easier. :)

Just one point I see hubert is entered twice? 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 8:26 AM, MARU 5137 said:

I rummaged and rummaged..and rummaged  a bit more....:rofl:

And decided to let go of this one here for the  RAFFLE  the following as MY Donation if you will kindly add to the list Cupcake! Thank you.

HOBBYCRAFT 1/28 1701 FOKKER Dr.I

:wub:

Cupcake/Ernie....  you have not shown this as a Donated gift/Kit from ME against MY name.:hsmack:

Please can you rectify this... muchly appreciated.Thank you. :sofa:

• Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 1:48 AM, Clunkmeister said:

Entrants:

BlrwestSiR

Harv

TJTX

Recon

1to1scale

Smutty44

Daywalker

Maxim

Bill_S

Grunhertz

HubertB

Jeff

GusMac

Pardelhas

Peterpools

Maru

Seiran01

HubertB

Dave J.

Drifter

Wouter is IN!  :)

Martinnfb

[Cat]CplSlade

Grand Prize:  

HK Avro Lancaster  After all drawings are completed, all names of those who donated will be reentered into the pot and drawn for the Grand Prize.  The kit will be supplied as soon as it’s in stock from a supplier in the winner’s area. As is the case with the regular drawings, I will be excluding myself from this drawing as well.

Prizes:

Kits:

1/32 Hasagawa Bf-109G-14.  Donated by Clunkmeister

Any single engine in production and in stock Wingnut kit.  Donated by Clunkmeister

Wingnut Pfalz D.llla Donated by Harv

Trumpy Skyraider package. Donated by TJTX

Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E. Donated by 1to1scale

Hasagawa FW-190F-8.  Donated by Jeff

Trumpeter A-7E Donated by GusMac

Bronco Models 1/35 scale YW-531-A   Donated by Pardelhas

Revell 109G-10 Donated by Grunhertz

Budweiser BD-5J  Donated by Peterpools  

Hasegawa N1K2-K George  Donated by Bill_S

Revell Duo Discus and engine   Donated by Daywalker

Winners choice of either a Revell Beaufighter or Trumpeter Bearcat  Donated by HubertB

1/72 Hasegawa McDonnell Banshee Donated by Maru.  (Rumour has it that it comes with an electron microscope so it can actually be built)

Books and Literature:

Panther on the Battlefield book donated by Carl

Vickers Wellington winter scene print.  Donated by Dave J.

B-25J ETO deckle set  Donated by Martinnfb

Misc:

$100.00 gift certificate to the online hobby store of your choice. Donated by Smutty44

$25.00 gift certificate.  Donated by Drifter

You need to add MY 1:28 scale kit as a Donation. Thank you Ernie.

:rolleyes:

On 12/4/2018 at 8:26 AM, MARU 5137 said:

I rummaged and rummaged..and rummaged  a bit more....:rofl:

And decided to let go of this one here for the  RAFFLE  the following as MY Donation if you will kindly add to the list Cupcake! Thank you.

HOBBYCRAFT 1/28 1701 FOKKER Dr

• Like 3