The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Kitchen 1.1a

harv

Just so you all don't think I've been slacking,  a couple pics. As of yesterday all we had done was empty everything from cabinets and drawers. Today....

The bad news is we have water damage and floor replacement about $1000........

20181203_122604.jpg

20181203_122552.jpg

• Like 7

A nice start there Harv. We went through this last summer. When our kitchen was gutted, they found some dodgy wiring, the bay window was rotten (we were getting rid of it thankfully) and a couple other thinngs my wife has blocked from her memory. We spent the summer climbing out our dining room window to get to the backyard. The boys loved it...us, not so much. 

Carl

• Like 4

Well Gaz, its the wife's Christmas present. Plus we had bugs in our cupboards and needed to find where they were coming from. Exterminator is due Wednesday. And we have LOTS of squirrels around here ! And I think it has too much weathering.....harv

• Like 3

Now there is a blank canvas, to make it exactly as you want.................looking good but daunting at this stage....... I , for one will be most interested in what transpires here..... new stove, new cupboards, and an island?

• Like 2

All appliances will remain. Only 3 yrs old. Cabinets are custom and will be ready in 2 weeks. Hopefully the floor work will be finished in 10 days. No island, not enough space.......

• Like 2

Another bummer is all this has to be moved to take up flooring also. Including the work bench. We have no idea wers to put it. This is a small house and rooms are packed with stuff we moved out of kitchen........harv

20181204_094729.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Harvey.   Didn't Bev tell you not to play with water... Or did you decide to practice boat race in  the house anyway !. :rolleyes:   So Joking apart.... what happened  for the home to be gutted so badly with water... tidal wave or something burst or the inclement weather.

you didn't say .... if I was THERE I'd help you....with moral support of course..:secret:

listen Harvey... if you need to do work just take it easy... that Ticker in New and Christmas is almost here!:wub:

lots of love and sissies. 

MARU 5137.

• Like 2