The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

Thanks Mr Wumm.

When I got up this morning I discovered a couple of the decals did not fully conform to the dial face, instead almost stretching over them.

Is it possible now to apply Micro Sol to get them to snuggle down? Well actually it will be 24 hours by the time I get back to it.

• Like 2

No no no, young Man... Do not jam! A beautiful face deserves to be gently caressed. But wet the tip first.

.   .   .   .   .

I feel a little like Cyrano de Bergerac, whispering advice from behind a bush...

• Like 3

Actually I do not have much on my bench right now, however my sweet wife allowed me to move it all in a room that we never used in our house! I’m over with the cold winter in my garage!!!! :) I thought I would  share a couple of pictures here. Now I have to think with what I’m going to mess it up with !! I have included a pic of part of my kits, maybe you can suggest what I should start with! (Missing on the pics my 1/24 hellcat, typhoon car door, revell’s bismark, tamiya tomcat and 1/32 corsair,....)

Jose

C6DE1BDC-37E2-48BC-BC1F-89CC05A797D8.jpeg

84219CB6-B712-425B-BB8D-3657A1DD022F.jpeg

406D32F9-30DD-4F24-9BA7-57F70ABE4F89.jpeg

• Like 4

I don’t remember if I posted a pic f it yet, but here is my workbench. One 36” x 60” main bench, flanked by two 40” x 48” side tables, a total of 9 feet from one end to the other....which is still not enough!  

This is the current state of the bench, I usually do a minor bench cleanup after completion of a project.

9D20C402-D28B-4F15-A80A-BCB6C210AD69.jpeg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, crazypoet said:

Is that an A6 or EA6 Trumpeter kit on the bottom of the right side?

i have a fondness for the EA6 - one of my uncles worked on them on the USS Midway during the Vietnam War

that would be my choice

Thanks for the suggestion. It is a A-6A. But maybe it is the way to go. I have some Eduard PE for it.

• Like 3