The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

22 minutes ago, Jeff said:

7 degrees is rather balmy, I wouldn't even wear a jacket at 7, it's -2 right now, here in southern BC ...............  THIS guy could be a Canadian...... I have done this and seen it done.......  :rofl:

Me too!

Back when I was in university, we went to a friend's cottage for Reading Week. It was -30°C and there was 3 ft of snow. Someone has a pic of me BBQing with just the BBQ and a small path dug out to reach it.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Me too!

Back when I was in university, we went to a friend's cottage for Reading Week. It was -30°C and there was 3 ft of snow. Someone has a pic of me BBQing with just the BBQ and a small path dug out to reach it.  

WE Canucks are a rugged lot eh??  :D

• Like 4

On 4/12/2020 at 2:55 AM, Martinnfb said:

Interesting, I was contemplating jets as well. And 1/48 scale is ideal, not too small/not too big. Pease post your build here 

I shall Martin, the jets guys can have a chuckle at my entry into fan things.........

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

I shall Martin, the jets guys can have a chuckle at my entry into fan things.........

I get the same reaction from the biplane guys when they see me take one of those out of the stash. :D

Carl

• Like 5

Hi Bomber_County

It's the Italeri Schnellboot S-100. With a corrected forward 2cm mount.

Build blog here 

http://modelshipwrights.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=284500

Will get a little more through the 37mm Gun and will post here somewhere I think it goes in the NON LSP Builds.

Michael

• Like 6

Thanks Guys,

Phil,

Yes, I will start the Blog in the general LSM forum.

Have a dire need to create a water scene and this is the first attempt with the Schellboot in action with all the guns in action.

The forward tub needs a lot of work done and that's the last gun mount to work on.

Michael

• Like 4