Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

New bench... under construction

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Well with the F-5F done, onward we go, this time with a total renovation of my hobby room.

We have a massive immovable gun safe on one end, so space is at a premium, so, I bought a sturdy steel framed 8’ work table, which I’ll bring in tomorrow.  But tonight, I spend a bit of time assembling a few HZ modules.

There are many of these, so this will be a fairly lengthy process.

95B9CB9C-4A5F-4169-8E34-CBECBDA8979B.jpeg

• Like 10

Guest DannyVM

Have fun Ernie, the HZ modules are great. I assembled also quit a few modules and it's real fun to do so. Time consuming but the result is just great.

EUt9k3Vl.jpg

Grtz

Danny

Ha!  I have my safe and my sons thking up space with my table shoehorned in.  I know the feeling.  Of course mine doesn’t have all the fun toys with a happy switch like yours does. 

Been eyeing those HZ bottle holders.  Just tried out my first bottle of paint with the flip open dispenser lids last night.  Man I’m hooked already! 

• Like 4

• Administrators

When you go through boxes youve long forgotten about, you occasionally find something unexpected. Much like what  happened to me today. 

THIS is pure gold. Only one or two guys will know what this is, but those that do will love it. It hails from England.....

1DE8F19A-6D40-40B9-A51B-51BFF14A7206.jpeg

D2510940-8CDB-49B1-850B-D540C3AC1657.jpeg

image.jpg

D530D303-4BE8-46AF-A0F0-CB63E5393304.jpeg

• Like 4

• Administrators

So, I’m quitting for the night, utterly frustrated. I’ve so far, carted out three full industrial sized thick green garbage bags full of junk out to the bin.  

How on Earth do we accumulate so much JUNK?   Plus garbage that somehow gets overlooked. I mean, I counted EIGHT empty RLM66 bottles. Who the hell saves empty paint bottles?!?!?!?!  Apparently I do, because they’re there. And it’s not just a long ago thing, apparently it’s a recent phenomenon as well, because I found two empty Blueish-Grey bottles, all nicely lined up...  

So hopefully tomorrow after Sunday Mornin’ Meetin’ we’ll jump back in with both feet and get it finished.

• Like 2