The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Happy New year everyone.

Hi guys.

It is New year's eve here in the southern hemisphere. Bloody hot here in Sydney. 35 here at 3.45 PM. 

I for one am very happy. It has been a great year for me, getting the all clear surviving terminal leukemia. It doesn't get any better than that for an individual. I see members here have welcomed new comers into this world. Congratulations guys. Others have come through serious surgery to then hit the bench and outshine others such as I. 

(There comes a time when you're just showing off, you know. ) ;)

I for one wish you all the best in 2020.

Happy New year. Dale. :thumbsup2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

I'm not even a full hour into the last day of 2019 here. I have to go to sleep and finish the 30th before I can have New Year's Eve.

Up all night modeling! Cheers!

Happy New year. And get some rest. :)

Make sure your space is well ventilated. Don't make us worry! :wacko:

Best advice of 2019. :thumbsup2:

;)

• Like 3

Just kicked over in Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra.

IMG_20191231_230411.thumb.jpg.011d15a6c9ebf88ba55554cf88069e29.jpg

We have another hour here in Queensland, we have eschewed the notion of Daylight Savings. It fades the curtains, and makes the Cows come in too late for milking.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Feliz año nuevo from the Canary Islands. Some of you went through hard times personally and I hope, everything will be better this year.
Yesterday my dog got bitten by a  neighbors dog and we had to treat him ourselves, because there was no vet available. He seems ok, and gets fresh Tuna as a benefit and to hide the antibiotics ;).
Today I'm hangover a little after some very fine cocktails (self prepared, I do better cocktails than modelling :D) yesterday with friends, but hey, it's 2020 and the weather is fine aaaaaaannnnd there are some waves on the Atlantic, so it will be surfing instead of modelling.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

Guest DannyVM

Sorry to hear about your dog Rob, hopefully he will heal very fast so he can enjoy 2020 together with his protectors and loved ones.

8 minutes ago, DocRob said:

Today I'm hangover a little after some very fine cocktails (self prepared, I do better cocktails than modelling :D) yesterday with friends, but hey, it's 2020 and the weather is fine aaaaaaannnnd there are some waves on the Atlantic, so it will be surfing instead of modelling.

Keep loving that Island life Doc...

S

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DannyVM said:

Sorry to hear about your dog Rob, hopefully he will heal very fast so he can enjoy 2020 together with his protectors and loved ones.

Thanks Danny, everything looks fine for the moment, but it was a little shock and doing the vet job is not my favorite business. Living on a tiny island has lots of benefits, but some hard aspects too and you better be able to do a lot of things yourself.

18 minutes ago, Wumm said:

Keep loving that Island life Doc...

I sure do :D

Cheers Rob

• Like 3