The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

No PE for my Trumpeter P-47 razorback cockpit

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Apparently I'm OFFICIALLY barred from incorporating any Eduard cockpit PE in my Trumpeter P-47 razorback build.

It's out of stock at Sprue Brothers and Squadron, so I've tried THREE different times to order a set on Ebay.

Supplier #1:  after a week's wait, get an email from the supplier, "our counts were wrong and it's actually out of stock. Refund coming."  :o  :beer:

Supplier #2:  "After pulling the product, we found the frets to be damaged, so we will be refunding your money."  :rtfm:   :rtfm:

Supplier #3:  "We regret to inform you that despite showing it in stock, it actually isn't. Refund coming"  :omg: :censored:  :raincloud:  

• Like 3

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Ernie, how about the Yahu IP panel?

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/YMA3248?result-token=YG04j

Yes, I had thought that, Carl.  But the issue is, I need to figure ouit what else I need from Hannants today, as it's well below their minimum order threshold.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

Yes, I had thought that, Carl.  But the issue is, I need to figure ouit what else I need from Hannants today, as it's well below their minimum order threshold.

The Eduard stuff for the Trumpet kit is in stock at Hannants.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Supplier #1:  after a week's wait, get an email from the supplier, "our counts were wrong and it's actually out of stock. Refund coming."  :o  :beer:

Supplier #2:  "After pulling the product, we found the frets to be damaged, so we will be refunding your money."  :rtfm:   :rtfm:

Supplier #3:  "We regret to inform you that despite showing it in stock, it actually isn't. Refund coming"  :omg: :censored:  :raincloud:  

I had the same crap happen when I ordered the Ho.229 book ... and others on Amazon ... and then the vendor wants to know why I won’t give 100% on the feedback score!!

Rog :)

• Like 4

• Administrators
4 hours ago, smitty44 said:

I remember hearing something about a racer, and a guppy. To go along with the Lanc and B-36 that is.

You gotta cool them negative waves, dude. It’s messing with my zen.

Codeine cough syrup!

woof woof, that’s my other dog imitation.

• Like 3