The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Tamiya P-51D ROK AF

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

This is cool... got water yet, John??

A little bit at last. Outdoor taps flowing fairly well but inside just a trickle. I hope it picks up soon so I can take a shower!!!!!:)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JohnB said:

A little bit at last. Outdoor taps flowing fairly well but inside just a trickle. I hope it picks up soon so I can take a shower!!!!!:)

You could probably take a shower now outside, but I'm not sure how the neighbors might react :rofl:  Glad to hear things are working back to some sort of normal....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Jeff said:

You could probably take a shower now outside, but I'm not sure how the neighbors might react :rofl:  Glad to hear things are working back to some sort of normal....

Whether or not I can get a shower today I still have to go to the grocery store. I doubt I'd be the only smelly one there! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JohnB said:

Repost of pics. I noticed after first posting these that the interior green came out too yellow in the photos so I fixed that and now have 'em re-posted. :)

Looking splendid as ever John, might give the Tamiya a punt after the ZM’s I have.....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JohnB said:

Repost of pics. I noticed after first posting these that the interior green came out too yellow in the photos so I fixed that and now have 'em re-posted. :)

3-10-21 002.jpg

3-10-21 2 001.jpg

That looks great. Is this all kit-parts or did you add AM?

The way you weathered the floor is stunning! 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Kaireckstadt said:

That looks great. Is this all kit-parts or did you add AM?

The way you weathered the floor is stunning! 

Thanks! The sidewalls and seat are from Barracuda Cast.:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi John

glad to see you’re making nice progress on the front office. Been struggling a bit with fit issues on the Sufa (not a good choice for my first build in a long time) and jumped on the Revell P-51D. Will be posting pics tomorrow as I have the front office and interior pretty much done now. Decided to use the Eduard Look IP and OOB for the rest. The kit is an amazing value for the money.

Keep ‘em comin

Peter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Hi John

glad to see you’re making nice progress on the front office. Been struggling a bit with fit issues on the Sufa (not a good choice for my first build in a long time) and jumped on on Revell P-51D. Will be posting pics tomorrow as I have the front office and interior pretty much done now. Decided to use the Eduard Look IP and OOB for the rest. The kit is an amazing value for the money.

Keep ‘em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter! I look forward to seeing your completed cockpit. I know it will be outstanding! :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John
Still soaking in the awesome work You did on the Mustangs front office - truly amazing - Color and weathering is perfect.

Keep ‘em comin

Peter

Thank you Peter. I very pleased that you like it. :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JohnB said:

Progress. (Click on the pictures for sharper images.) For some reason the interior green is still showing a yellow tint in the photos. Go figure.

3-12-21 001.jpg

3-12-21 002.jpg

Great progress John!
Will you keep the engine panels closed? 

• Like 4