Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Wishing all of LSM a VERY Happy Nee Year!!!

Also looking forward to putting 2023 behind me, but I'm grateful to have survived the year.  Looking forward to a better 2024.  I'm planning on making it that way, best as I can!

Ernie, Thanks for all you do, as this site and the connections to a world full on great people means a lot to me.  The positivity and support as well as the sharing of information is a wonderful tonic to life's challenges.

Happy New Year!

Chris

• Like 9

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks to Ernie, Martin, Scott, Fran and the other mods for keeping this a fun place. 

Thanks to James for having this place for us to have fun. 

Here's to the new year!

Carl

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

As everyone has said, have a great 2024 everyone. Here's to a better year all round. 

And, I'll reiterate all the thanks to all the mods for a great place to visit. 

• Like 8

• Administrators

To start 2024 off right, here’s an old gem from around here from long, long ago, back before the days of cellphone cameras.   
Don’t mess with old ladies in Texas! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Happy New Year to all of you at LSM !

And I am with the others to send a big thank you to Ernie and the moderating team for the work to keep this site as enjoyable as it is !

Hubert

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 1/1/2024 at 1:08 PM, HubertB said:

Happy New Year to all of you at LSM !

And I am with the others to send a big thank you to Ernie and the moderating team for the work to keep this site as enjoyable as it is !

Hubert

Hey, don’t single me out!  I’m just one guy. Jim, Jeroen, Fran, Martin, Scott, they all make it work. Jim’s and Jeroen are the Internet and web guys, Fran’s the marketing guy, and Martin and Scott are the cops. I just sit back and watch.  Th magic comes from them.  And y’all make this place what it is!  We have guys here pumping out more models in a month than I manage in a year 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1