The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

I'm the opposite of you Martin. I can't get the Fine Molds belts to work for me at all. They kept breaking on me whenever I tried to bend/shape them. I gave all of mine away. 

Harv, I have a couple lap belts that I didn't use I can send you if that makes it easier on your eyes. They're assembled and ready to go.  

Easy enough to slip in an envelope. Let me know. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I'm the opposite of you Martin. I can't get the Fine Molds belts to work for me at all. They kept breaking on me whenever I tried to bend/shape them. I gave all of mine away. 

Harv, I have a couple lap belts that I didn't use I can send you if that makes it easier on your eyes. They're assembled and ready to go.  

Hell yeah buddy. I'll take you up on that.....Harv:D

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 5:50 PM, BlrwestSiR said:

The way to bend the FineMold belts without breaking them is to hold the piece up to a hot light bulb with a pair of tweezers for about 20-30 seconds then bend it. Works for me.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2018 at 4:24 AM, JohnB said:

The way to bend the FineMold belts without breaking them is to hold the piece up to a hot light bulb with a pair of tweezers for about 20-30 seconds then bend it. Works for me.

Thank you for this very useful information.

Harv, your model is looking wonderful. I admire your work with the PE seat. Great stuff. I am now following, so please do get on with it. :)

• Like 3