The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Springs acoming

harv

I can spot Beagle stuff a mile away............................... tooo cccuuuuuuuuuutttteeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Jack Russell ( Jack Daniels) is very cute.................  got to love the dogs !!!!!

• Like 3

Yesterday I thought Spring decided to quit and take Summer with it. It was -10°C and there was light blowing snow on the highway. If I want that kind of weather in April, I'd move out to where Martin is!!!:D

Thankfully tomorrow we're 12° and sunny. Perfect for a BBQ.

As for four legged family members, here's our two:

DSC_0557-L.jpg

• Like 6

I hear you, Carl, they are calling for 20 cms on a local mountain pass today, and last Wednesday they had 15cms on the Okanagan Connector  ( Highway Thru Hell ) Highway 97C and were telling folks not to drive on it as it was treacherous, and had multiple bad crashes.....................hhhhhmmmmmm

• Like 3

I'll pitch in with our 2 four-legged hoodlums. Classic Jack Russell's - big dog attitude in a small dog! Our neighbour calls them 'the Two Tiny Terrorists' and they do their best to live up (or down) to that!

For all that, they are great company and a pair of real characters.

004.thumb.JPG.b2c087fb5dcc0b2be7bc85e694721db0.JPG

• Like 6

I'm sorry for your loss , Phil............ as you guys know I'm looking after my mom's Beagle 'Rosie" ( I call her Myrtle ) and she has terminal cancer and isn't going to be with us much longer...................... lost my own Beagle a few years ago, and she still is in my mind, I still love her and miss her terribly...................  and there was snow half way down the mountain behind our house yesterday.............. April?? Global WARMING ???................................................ ah .........................................ok......................... I don't see much warming here yet.......

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

dogs are awesome

That they are,

after living some month on our island, this beautiful lady appeared in our garden. She is a young Lobo Herreno a very special kind of dog only to be found on our island. They are born shepherd dogs and very agile, demanding and intelligent. After some month with us she was gone and we were very sad with the loss. She might have been 'kidnapped', because she had no tendencies to run away.

P1100848.thumb.JPG.c50f820d9f76ad2b43bfdbe2fd584173.JPG

Now we have this little fellow since more than two years, he is a real 'perro feliz' a happy dog in all accounts, always friendly and fun to watch. As you can see he loves to relax in the sun.

P1130539.thumb.JPG.d1fa54d8bba5dfdbdc64a6773eb1f52e.JPG

Cheers Rob

• Like 6

One of those dogs ( St,Bernard) that are treated like people run to me last night while jogging in the park and sprained my ankle. I know what you guys mean, I am just annoyed by dog-owners that don't have control over the animal. Now I'm limping like Quasimodo. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

One of those dogs ( St,Bernard) that are treated like people run to me last night while jogging in the park and sprained my ankle. I know what you guys mean, I am just annoyed by dog-owners that don't have control over the animal. Now I'm limping like Quasimodo. 

:rofl: sorry Buddy, that is funny , and I KNOW it wasn't to you, I am picturing this incident....... some skinny kid jogging and a 300 lb freight train coming towards him.............  I might have been inclined to step around or even , leaped over him like a gazelle..... ( yeah right)....   did you swear??  Sorry, buddy, that was insensitive of me...... I just couldn't resist, you painted such a good picture for my crass sense of humor...... I do feel bad for you Quas............  and yes there are most certainly folks who don't control their hounds............................ I guess the next question is, did the dog have a keg of rum with him? Like all St. Bernards do on the cartoons?? If he had, that in it self may have made the fall easier to handle eh??   Sorry for your injury , buddy, I'm only playing with you ( like you need that eh?)  wrap it up and take a few ibuprofen....

• Like 3