The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Springs acoming

harv

Just now, Martinnfb said:

Oh I swore in several languages  all right LOL No rum either  :)

If it were me , I can only swear in one language...:ph34r:............................. NO RUM?????????????????????????????? WTF?????????????  :rofl:You still sore? Is it all bruised and swollen?

• Like 3

Sounds like you're on the mend Martin. Did you show it to your daughter since it seems all girls love rainbows these days? :D

My sister got clotheslined by our two dogs once. They collectively outweighed her and when their leashes ended up tangled around her ankles she was dragged along for a bit. Thankfully it was on grass or she would have been hurt a bit more than a couple scrapes. 

Carl

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Winter Storm Warning for Southern Alberta

Active for next 11 hours · 
This alert has been updated.

Posted 5 hours ago
Hazardous winter conditions are expected.

A spring storm over central Alberta will bring snow and blowing snow into southern Alberta this evening. 

In the wake of the cold front passing through this evening expect strong northerly winds gusting as high as 90 km/h. These will lead to reduced visibilities in blowing snow and will produce local whiteout conditions, especially in places such as the highway 2 corridor and sections of the Trans Canada highway near Calgary.

Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 cm are expected with higher amounts near 30 cm possible along the foothills. Heavy snow will taper off overnight and into Sunday morning.
  • Like 4

We're just back after a week on Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef. Typically 28-29C° days with water temperature 24-26C.

IMG_20190428_124412.thumb.jpg.e98fadea5b25d7a3679515eda369f0a3.jpg

Currently 27C° here in Brisbane, with water at the Coast around 23C°. We expected the Autumn chill to have hit by now, but it's still nice for swimming.

IMG_20190427_090725.thumb.jpg.1a7c9f7f41c9224445aa3afbbc3e749b.jpg

It's truly been the Endless Summer this year.

• Like 7

• Administrators

Discarding all the tumbleweed clichés, springtime in Texas is a magical time.  For a few weeks in spring, we have the Bluebonnets blooming and the sight absolutely takes your breath away.  

Let me assure you that this picture doesn’t even begin to capture the raw beauty of these scenes.

B1CC6302-8E97-4546-BFED-A128B7478CC3.jpeg

• Like 8

• Administrators

Springtime is the time for new life to come forth. These pics are on my friend Randy’s ranch, just a couple or three miles from my front door, where we have our outdoor pistol and rifle range set up.  Pics were taken three weeks ago.

8CF8D9A6-6BF1-46D1-96B2-98261775019D.jpeg

AFEB4265-5C9D-4564-8032-41E014147240.jpeg

CDE5EFAC-3DDE-4DCC-9AA2-E0D322A64B07.jpeg

• Like 7

12 hours ago, GusMac said:

That's an interesting cammo pattern on that kid!

Hehe :D, the surroundings for his camo have to be made, since there is no snow and ice on my island. His brother though (lying in front) is perfectly suited for the often found heavy fog (called Bruma here) with his coat of light gray.

Cheers Rob

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

For Martin, it did on the weekend. Maybe Jeff too. :D

Still waiting here in Toronto.

Carl

Actually, Jeff was good, we had SUN or something very bright in the sky......................... I think it was the sun.............. not sure haven't seen it for so long, not sure if I remember what it is like.....................

• Like 3