The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

IPMS Nationals in Chattanooga

Clunkmeister

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Ernie didn't you miss spelled the word "deck" :ph34r:

Oh crap, did I start this? I gotta go back and look. I usually use an iPad and it has that dang autocorrect. half the time I have no idea what spits out the other end other than it's NOT what I typed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

Ahhhhhh, Ok. I'm slow.   I do know where the Kommisar lives..... mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

That might come in very handy to know one day...

I'm just impressed that there's a Banquet at the US Nats. At the big Show in Melbourne; you get the constant buzz of cars going 'round the adjacent racing circuit, accompanied by the distinct aromas of Anorak and body odour!

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Wumm said:

That might come in very handy to know one day...

I'm just impressed that there's a Banquet at the US Nats. At the big Show in Melbourne; you get the constant buzz of cars going 'round the adjacent racing circuit, accompanied by the distinct aromas of Anorak and body odour!

Well, it’s better than the aroma of Hai Karate and Skydrol.  I’ve smelled that aroma a lot in my days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Well, it’s better than the aroma of Hai Karate and Skydrol.  I’ve smelled that aroma a lot in my days.

Yes...

But neither are likely to foster a collegiate atmosphere quite like a social dining event now, are they?

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 5:33 AM, Wumm said:

But neither are likely to foster a collegiate atmosphere quite like a social dining event now, are they?

A few years ago I went to a conference at the Venetian/ Sands centre in Vegas. Breakfast consisted of around 5000 of us............never again......

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

A few years ago I went to a conference at the Venetian/ Sands centre in Vegas. Breakfast consisted of around 5000 of us............never again......

That sounds more like a Mess Hall!

• Like 3