The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

IPMS Nationals in Chattanooga

Clunkmeister

1 hour ago, sluggo said:

Dude, When Scott and I walked in the model room, this is the very first thing that caught his eye! Kudos Man!  We even went back for a second look. Amazing effort!

Ernie it looks fantastic even in its unfinished state and nice to meet you in person.

Ryan

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys, but you guys turn out work that I am in awe of. Every build I aim to try something new, learn a technique or skill, or work with a new paint or material, and I usually learn these from reading your builds.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sluggo said:

Dude, When Scott and I walked in the model room, this is the very first thing that caught his eye! Kudos Man!  We even went back for a second look. Amazing effort!

I think Ernie should enter this, it’s so damn impressive, it could win a popular vote.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

Thanks guys, but you guys turn out work that I am in awe of. Every build I aim to try something new, learn a technique or skill, or work with a new paint or material, and I usually learn these from reading your builds.

Well, I'll tell you this.....If you did not have the natural talent you obviously do, you could read all the posts in the world and still produce mediocre models.

I've eyeballed a lot of models in my day. I can can tell you with certainty your's would have caught my eye even if I was not looking for it.

Take your place. You have arrived.

• Like 3

It's all true Ern. You NEED to enter your .most outstanding  build, if not for yourself then for us squirrels that follow you. You the man, so show some pride my friend. You deserve it....   harv

• Like 5

With that gorgeous Lanc on the table, it's at least going to be easy to find y'all!  

I printed up some LSM tags for anyone who wants to proclaim their identities, and I'm about to print a pair of table tags for us.

See y'all 'round lunchtime, Picket Boat in-tow

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, crazypoet said:

With that gorgeous Lanc on the table, it's at least going to be easy to find y'all!  

I printed up some LSM tags for anyone who wants to proclaim their identities, and I'm about to print a pair of table tags for us.

See y'all 'round lunchtime, Picket Boat in-tow

Good deal, let me know where you’re at and we’ll put our models together.

PM sent

• Like 3