The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Another Ft build.

I have seen a few built. Very nice model. But I want to keep the 1/16 scale for WWI tanks. There is a nice early war Japanese tank I've seen that looks nice too......harv

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Takom Mk IV us supposed to be quite nice and I believe Tamiya make one as well

The Tamiya is bit gimmicky suppose to motor driven tracks, the Takom is good but replace the tracks with resin or metal because the Takom ones need 3 or 4 mouldings to perfectly aligned. I gave up after 15 minutes............

• Like 3

Overall, I liked the kit. There are a few fit probs but test test test and you'll be good. The engine and radiator sub assembly  needs care attention  both fixing to the bottom and again the side walls. Get one. I really am enjoying it. And it's almost done in 3 months which is a global record for me. Be aware  the magneto In the kit is bogus and you need a wire harness tube. Easy peasy. Just look at my try at it. Hope this helps......harv

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, harv said:

Overall, I liked the kit. There are a few fit probs but test test test and you'll be good. The engine and radiator sub assembly  needs care attention  both fixing to the bottom and again the side walls. Get one. I really am enjoying it. And it's almost done in 3 months which is a global record for me. Be aware  the magneto In the kit is bogus and you need a wire harness tube. Easy peasy. Just look at my try at it. Hope this helps......harv

Thanks, I have a detail walk around book on this tank. Another question, I didn’t notice any shells in the racks, no ammo in the kit?

• Like 3