Fokker aircraft you'd love in large scale?

My next build will probably be the Fokker E.V/D.VIII. I bought the Micro Mir kit along with a Copper State Oberursel engine, Aviattic resin for seat and cowling, Lozenge from Aviattic and Decals from Pheon. This will be an interesting project, where I will solder the fragile struts from brass tube with Albion connectors.

For later I have a Wingnut Wings D.VII F along with lots of bits and pieces and this will be a bit more relaxing than the former mentioned D.VIII.

Speaking about Micro Mir, I may buy their Fokker G-1a kit, but that is not LS.

Cheers Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jeff said:

The Southern Cross, I believe it was called, it was an Australian production and it was OUTSTANDING !  I saw it a LONG time ago.....

There a BUNCH of films by that name, I had no idea. Might need a little more info to find the one you are talking about.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, biggtim said:

There a BUNCH of films by that name, I had no idea. Might need a little more info to find the one you are talking about.

I'm afraid that's the best I can do, and all I have....it was about the flight from England to Oz, in the airplane the Southern Cross..... I had no idea there was a BUNCH of films by that name... huh.... learn something every day....

• Like 2