The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

How Many Model Shows Will be Cancelled this Year?

GazzaS

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, TJTX said:

I figured every business was gonna start feeling this soon.

Yep, even yours.  I'm not worried. YET. But if the State mandates a shut down, I'm applying for disaster relief because insurance doesn't cover for pandemics.

• Like 4

Our Governor  declared a stat of emergence witch is a good idea. Not only does it free up money ( beside Federal funds) but increases testing . It also mandates punishment for price gouging. BTW, he is Republican.....harv

• Like 2

2 hours ago, harv said:

Oh sure, blame me ! If anyone could get sick, it would be me. I'm very compromised....harv

I read that initially as composed, not compromised. 

Harv, either way, I'm in the same boat as you with my zipper chest. Saw the doc today for a checkup and my BP was up a bit so I'm back to my original dose of BP meds. 

Carl

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TJTX said:

I love LSM.  First website in the world to recommend fluffy bunnies for backside polishing.   A problem solving lot we are!

We use what the Good Lord gave us. And they feel better than porcupines or, say, oh, a Honey Badger. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Jeff, that's so incredibly Canadian. It's not an adjective, a verb, or a pronoun, but instead, a good ol' plain NOUN.  "Better go to the store and buy some ass wipe."  Like I said, it's so bleedin' Canadian.

Thanks for the memory and the chuckle.

My PLEASURE.... I am a truck driver / Heavy equipment guy, so can be a little "Canadian" as it were.. ...   glad you got a chuckle Ern....  too funny all round, we need more laughter, and Hubert going out to the garden to check what leaves may be useful, nearly put me on the floor, Holy Cow, I was nearly crying I was laughing so hard, even Cathy was laughing, we need more of that !

• Like 5

14 hours ago, smitty44 said:

We actually had to use newspaper in bootcamp...in garrison.

14 hours ago, harv said:

Read and wipe....lol

Well, so good for the benefits of technology :( ... That iPad is no good either for the purpose :poo:

Hubert

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Hubert, I’d say this  might possibly work, but I’d be grinning like a Cheshire Cat. And you’d be hopping around, smearing on the Calamine lotion, cursing the day my parents ran out of condoms  

F87B65F8-5840-49B5-A625-553A45889788.jpeg

Ernie, I thought you were a friend ... :popo: I’ll have to reconsider my feelings now :raincloud:

Hubert

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HubertB said:

Well, so good for the benefits of technology :( ... That iPad is no good either for the purpose :poo:

Hubert

Yeah, and now there is NO more a Sears catalog...................................  ok I'm beginning to see why the love for ass-wipe now.......  saw a spot on the news last night a lady came out of a Costco, with TWO buggies and 11 cases of A-W..................... that's IT, just T/P.................. no food, not even one of those mega pumpkin pies ............... geez...

• Like 2