The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Happy Christmas / Holiday

Bomber_County

As it’s now officially Christmas Day in the far Southern Hemisphere........
Happy Christmas / Holiday to you all here at LSM plus all your families and here’s to hoping that the New Year and 2021 will bring a restorative calm to the world.

Stay safe and thank you for being there during a very difficult year....

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

As it’s now officially Christmas Day in the far Southern Hemisphere........
Happy Christmas / Holiday to you all here at LSM plus all your families and here’s to hoping that the New Year and 2021 will be bring a restorative calm to the world.

Stay safe and thank you for being there during a very difficult year....

I second this, and couldn't have said it any better, Merry Christmas everyone, and as Phil says lets hope we can have a much better 2021, I know we all need it, stay safe and keep family and loved ones close, if not physically then deep in your heart..... Cathy and I wish you all health and happiness for 2021....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Deep into cooking for tonight and tomorrow :rolleyes: ...

Not yet Christmas here on the southwestern shores of the European continent, but Patricia and I wish all my friends here and their families a merry Chrstmas (in small contingent, I guess).

There were a few good news in 2020 amidst doom and gloom. Let’s hope 2021 will see the proportions reversed,  and that the year end festivities will all bring you back all pumped and full of positive energy !

Enjoy these moments.

Hubert

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

As it’s now officially Christmas Day in the far Southern Hemisphere...

Now half over already!

We woke early, and headed off to Palm Beach on the Gold Coast. Ambient temperature 28 Celcius, water temperature 25 Celcius. Cloud cover early that cleared after 10am, which by then is time to get out of the Sun anyway.

export1608865686159.thumb.jpg.7b9d256616028785d94aa61190a22003.jpg

Dogs had a lovely time in the Lagoon there, and now we're back home and prepping for lunch and a snooze.

IMG_20201225_124653.thumb.jpg.5e8b4f53872eaaada1ff4a6a9af33af9.jpg

Here's hoping that everyone's wishes come true for today; whether that be something nice in the Stocking, or enjoying the company of those special to you.

Steve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2