P1013391.JPG

P1013392.JPG

P1013378.JPG

P1013395.JPG

P1013396.JPG

P1013397.JPG

scuff2.jpg

scuffs1.jpg

After all the work you invested the Würger is finished! And from my point of view it fully pays off. 
This is a stunning build with an awesome result Gaz! Camo and weathering are spot-on! Looks like the real thing! 

The subject you chose is a very special one since it has 3 (!) upper surface colors. Have never seen that before on a  190! 

Keep em coming! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kaireckstadt said:

After all the work you invested the Würger is finished! And from my point of view it fully pays off. 
This is a stunning build with an awesome result Gaz! Camo and weathering are spot-on! Looks like the real thing! 

The subject you chose is a very special one since it has 3 (!) upper surface colors. Have never seen that before on a  190! 

Keep em coming! 

Thank you, Kai!  Fortunately for both of us, the community came together and provided me with useful photos and information.

This pic was instrumental in helping me to be so adventurous:

48157100066_a553c10980_h.jpg

Note the MG151 bulge!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Congrats Gaz, under the matte coat, everything clicked together, you built a beauty. Isn't it fully rewarding to have a build with so many obstacles ready to display. Like Kai said, I like the chosen plane with its unique scheme.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

23 hours ago, DocRob said:

Congrats Gaz, under the matte coat, everything clicked together, you built a beauty. Isn't it fully rewarding to have a build with so many obstacles ready to display. Like Kai said, I like the chosen plane with its unique scheme.

Cheers Rob

Thank you, Rob!  I'll admit that some things are rewarding.  But sometimes the battle lasts too long for my limited attention span.

23 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Gaz.....stunning, congratulations on a beautiful build. I can’t even get single colour schemes correct, let alone three. This is another bird I haven’t built. If ZM ever release a 190 I will definitely build one...... 

Thank you, Phil!  I truly am an exteriors guy.  I just don;t have a love for interior parts.

21 hours ago, Old Dog said:

Nice paint work and weathering !

Thanks, Mate!

10 hours ago, harv said:

I really like this one my friend. You nailed it.......harv :151_41_44_712.09472830013627761

Thank you, Harv!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...