The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ZM Skyraider finished

Saved from the SOD. This is a nice kit and can build up to be a very attractive model. I'm pleased with the way it turned out! The only after market I used was the Quinta cockpit set. Painted with Testor's MM. Decals are from C.A.P. decals. I decided to keep it clean except for some exhaust stains. I hope you like the results of my efforts. 

Please remember to click on the first pic for best resolution and to view as a slide show. Thanks. :)

7-23-22 001.jpg

7-23-22 002.jpg

7-23-22 003.jpg

7-23-22 004.jpg

7-23-22 005.jpg

7-23-22 006.jpg

7-23-22 007.jpg

7-23-22 008.jpg

• Like 10

So happy to see this one finished after its narrow escape from the SOD. And with an outstanding result.

It’s also a worthy reminder that the seemingly unsurmontable roadblocks of one day can finally look trifle a bit later. 
Well dond John !

Hubert

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HubertB said:

So happy to see this one finished after its narrow escape from the SOD. And with an outstanding result.

It’s also a worthy reminder that the seemingly unsurmontable roadblocks of one day can finally look trifle a bit later. 
Well dond John !

Hubert

Thank you Hubert. I appreciate the nice comments and I'm glad you like the results of my efforts! :)

• Like 1

John

Brilliant save from the SOD. Deep down I knew you just needed a break wrestling with the Skyraider's issues after having just gone through even more with your Helldiver. It was only a matter of time for the juices to start flowing and you tackled all the issues. Beautiful work as always, the finish is spot on the money and looking so good. 

• Like 1

Thank you Peter for the very nice comments. At one time I wasn't at all sure what I'd do with that Skyraider. LOL I'm glad I got back on it and finished it. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...