The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

LSM Modelling News 2023 merged Fran and Artful69’s threads

Fran

4 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

A Battle or Fulmar in 48th is good in my book. IIRC they were not small planes….

Second that , a 1/32 Battle would be 20" wingspan ...a lot of shelf space for a minor league aircraft. Probably take longer to build than its combat service.  

1/48...I'd possibly give it space 

Saw the one at Hendon , didn't really perk my excitement I must say. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DocRob said:

Not LS, but some of the phantastic Phantoms :D, made by Zoukei Moura in 48 scale where already built here. For the Wild Weasel-G-model, they added some extras to their portfolio, PE from Eduard, acrylic interior parts and sets of pilots.

Search Results for "HE_221112_SWS OP" | VOLKS Official Hobby Paradise Online Store

Cheers Rob

Rob

Agreed and these days, almost all my jet models in the stash are 48th scale. I've been slowly collecting mainly Tamiya and ZM kits with a few Hobby Boss kits as well. I also have been buying Quinta detail sets for them as well, as I am addicted to using them.

• Like 3

I know it's the 'wrong' scale but the build photos of the Border A-6 on the Modelling News look very nice. Will be interesting to see how the two companies price them relative to one another.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GusMac said:

I know it's the 'wrong' scale but the build photos of the Border A-6 on the Modelling News look very nice. Will be interesting to see how the two companies price them relative to one another.

Hubert must have given you this “ wrong scale” virus……….🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/9/2023 at 11:44 PM, Bomber_County said:

Hubert must have given you this “ wrong scale” virus……….🤪

Hey, this wrong scale virus is not mine!

It’s another one coming from China … I’m just a whistle blower (and I whistle strongly 🤣😂🤣)

Hubert the 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Seems they are also releasing a 1/48 TBD ... I wonder ... could it be because Big Brother is finally releasing their 32nd kit?

GWH, another offspring of the Trumpeter empire, had already released a few years ago an excellent 1/48 TBD. Which gives me great hopes that the 1/32 will be a good kit, without the need for an Accurate Miniatures or Tamiya 1/48 kit for them to copy …

Hubert

• Like 4