Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

That’s so weird, I’d get your security reviewed................dare I ask what stash count stands at or would A Cray have trouble computing it........:o

Not quite as insane as yours, Phil, but close I think.

I've actually really thinned it down and really only have stuff I WILL build, mostly WW1 stuff and resin. The only other stuff are models of things I love, a few early jets and WW2 fighters

• Like 4

I've decided to build the armored component of my stash by purchasing older Dragon kits to avoid the DS tracks.  At my club meet today, this baby showed up:

108508-10244-pristine.jpg

about 27$ US.   And!....  It came with an Aber metal barrel.

Gaz

• Like 4

Guest DannyVM

Today the postman brought me these goodies.

Big Ed set for my KH F-5E and FOD covers for my F-4J Phantom project.

Ra2iaYwl.jpg

Last week these where brought to my doorstep. Time to try these out.

LUpfl85l.jpg

18 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Post Canada shines again after they damaged my delivery and washed they hands clean by stating that "our policy requires the sanded to claim the damage at his end" . What a douche-fest.

IMG_0283.thumb.JPG.dfca60e6dd43b89bd1c89cdb7295a4ce.JPGIMG_0284.jpg.512a730e5e92c8e2ff982d7f0f80236e.jpgDJWY8340.jpg.a7b1151a9e355c5c04ddac58ac7f7fb0.jpg

AND, you had the ultimate Pleasure of PAYING TOP DOLLAR for that AWESOME service......................... don't cha just LOVE Canada Post????????????  Oh how I could go on and on, this is totally unacceptable, and this performance is absolutely DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think when those damn guys want a raise we should shut them down, absolutely NOT worth the money we PAY, and we pay HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!  Martin, take that to the senior supervisor, don't let this rest, if no luck there go higher, that's what those guys get paid handsomely for....... don't let it rest !!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Jeff there is no point to waste energy and time. The damage is not significant it would be more about the principal . It's just annoying, same like the news this morning, bloody joke we are living in.

can't argue that point.........................

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Post Canada shines again after they damaged my delivery and washed they hands clean by stating that "our policy requires the sanded to claim the damage at his end" . What a douche-fest.

IMG_0283.thumb.JPG.dfca60e6dd43b89bd1c89cdb7295a4ce.JPGIMG_0284.jpg.512a730e5e92c8e2ff982d7f0f80236e.jpgDJWY8340.jpg.a7b1151a9e355c5c04ddac58ac7f7fb0.jpg

At least you got something. I'm still waiting on a package from Paul Fisher. He sent it out before the big fire but right at the start of our postal strike. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

I NEVER have a problem shipping from Eastern Europe. Packages arrive quickly, actually much quicker than Canada. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Rumania, Poland, Ukraine, or Russia, I order from all Nations quite often, and they always arrive withing 10 days, safe and sound.

Canada on the other hand takes forever. Martin once sent me a CD and a card,... it took 10 months from his postmark to my door.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I NEVER have a problem shipping from Eastern Europe. Packages arrive quickly, actually much quicker than Canada. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Rumania, Poland, Ukraine, or Russia, I order from all Nations quite often, and they always arrive withing 10 days, safe and sound.

Canada on the other hand takes forever. Martin once sent me a CD and a card,... it took 10 months from his postmark to my door.

A few weeks ago Martin sent me parts.  Less than two weeks to get here, I think.  My wife was surfing the web the other day and came across a picture of a Chinese mailroom.  People were actually walking on a mountain of parcels. 

That being said, I've never had any problem with mail from anybody but Eduard.  They had to send the same parts twice.

• Like 3

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, GazzaS said:

A few weeks ago Martin sent me parts.  Less than two weeks to get here, I think.  My wife was surfing the web the other day and came across a picture of a Chinese mailroom.  People were actually walking on a mountain of parcels. 

That being said, I've never had any problem with mail from anybody but Eduard.  They had to send the same parts twice.

Of all the Eastern European companies, Eduard takes the longest. I expect it’s a mailroom problem at their warehouse, as HGW, HPH, and CMK are super quick. 

• Like 4

On 3/5/2019 at 10:02 AM, Martinnfb said:

On the other side , I am heading to carzzila shortly to get some cosmetics :)

ssssssoooooooo how did you make out at the 'Boutique', in the 'cosmetic department' ????  You should post it here.... inquiring minds want to know........... or more to the point, "This old fart is nosy".......:D

• Like 4