The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Würger Party!

• Members

In the immortal words of Pink "I'm comin' out so you better get the party started!"  At the instigation of  a couple nameless perpetrators we're kicking off the Würger Party!  This is an open ended Fw 190 and Ta 152 pseudo-group build.  Rules: must be large scale and must be a Fw 190 or Ta152 and updates must be posted in this thread (aka par-tay).  End date:  Whenever everyone loses interest.  Anyone and everyone encouraged to join in, whether the models is 99% complete or whether you're in the "lovingly fondling the plastic" (and what transpires between you and your plastic is nobody's business but your own) stage, it's all good! :piliot:

• Like 4

• Administrators

Aaaaall righty then.....

Here I go, first in with an A-1. I finished the last of the Würgers, the Ta-152H-1, and now, let’s do the very first of them, a short nose A-1. I have two of these kits, one with the A-4 inserts, and one without.  I’ll use the kit without the 8nserts, despite the pic being of the new release. I’ll use a minimum of AM, just HGW belts, brass barrels, and some brake li;e scratching. Other than that, this will be OOB.

We should be able to build this in conjunction with the P-51B. Heck over on our 32nd Mafia FB site, Dave Crosby’s doing SIX Dora’s and a P-51B. All at once.....  

Crazy guy him.

0B8A544A-950A-4638-B646-FDEE74B2895E.jpeg

• Like 4

• Members
1 minute ago, Clunkmeister said:

Aaaaall righty then.....

Here I go, first in with an A-1. I finished the last of the Würgers, the Ta-152H-1, and now, let’s do the very first of them, a short nose A-1. I have two of these kits, one with the A-4 inserts, and one without.  I’ll use the kit without the 8nserts, despite the pic being of the new release. I’ll use a minimum of AM, just HGW belts, brass barrels, and some brake li;e scratching. Other than that, this will be OOB.

0B8A544A-950A-4638-B646-FDEE74B2895E.jpeg

Nice!  I picked up one of these and an A-4/U8 at Phoenix.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clunkmeister said:

Martin finishes his Focke-Wulfs. And Mug-9, right Martin? Smitty wants Mug-15s...

I'm collecting bets behind the scenes for which one of you two will actually finish a kit first....or this year.

• Like 4

Too bad, that my TA-152 is already finished :(. With my usual bulding 'speed' and many other projects started or forming in my mind, I think I let this party pass.

On the other hand, there are two Revell F8's in my shelf, with a lot of resin, PE and metal Goodies, one will be almost out of the box, the other will be opened up for maintenance with all the resin stuff (engine, guns, pit)

Beside the Komet, it would be the third german bird in a row, I have to go into Deep Meditation about the words 'open end', before I decide ;).

Cheers Rob

• Like 4