Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

I'm a bad boy

harv

5 hours ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

Here at the GRU headquarters it's been acknowledged with notable relief that a certain group of (alleged) agitating rogue individuals seems to be safe and sound, hence confirming initial reports from an inside source. ;)

Welcome to our new home Ivan, more the merrier.........

• Like 4

14 hours ago, GusMac said:

Great figures Iceman. Just what scale are they? If they're LSP scale I'm giving up right now!

These are 1/5 scale figures from Best Pilots for Large scale R/C so no worries.  Here is a link to the website, very impressive large scale figures.

http://bestpilots.typepad.com/my_weblog/gunther-rall-15-scale-luftwaffe-pilot.html

• Like 3

9 hours ago, smitty44 said:

Funny that the members over there can't even have an open, healthy conversation about the exodus of known LSP criminals without fear of retribution or thread being deleted. Sad

It is sad Smitty.....Harv

• Like 2

On 9/11/2018 at 3:19 PM, harv said:

Thank all of you for the warm fuzzies. It is great to still be with my family of friends. Maru, I played a bit of a game with the mods yesterday. I was posting goodbyes and such on different threads so they kept busy looking for me and deleting until they finally band me. Yes I am BAND from ever on lsp....

BAND ?! That calls for a song...

Paul Simon - Wristband. :wub:   love ya back Harv.

• Like 2