The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I'm a bad boy

harv

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JeroenPeters said:

Hi guys,

last night i had several concersations with Ernie, Harv and Kevin behind the scenes. I am not about to lock this topic down. That’s a measure we’ve almost never had to resort to on LSM. I saw this topic and reactions coming a mile away and am happy to see squirrels so soon down the page.

if there are any issues: please pm me. I’m in contact with almost all of you i believe.

Have a great day! 

Hihihihihihihi

• Like 4

last night i had several concersations with Ernie, Harv and Kevin behind the scenes. I am not about to lock this topic down. That’s a measure we’ve almost never had to resort to on LSM. I saw this topic and reactions coming a mile away and am happy to see squirrels so soon down the page.

if there are any issues: please pm me. I’m in contact with almost all of you i believe.

Have a great day!

Got to go with Jeroen's comment guy's. That said, if anybody has problem what so ever, please feel free to contact any staff members. 

Hihihihihihihi

James, i like to see you laughing.:rofl:

Regards

Danny

• Administrators

James laughing is a very good thing.  I will say that I was being coached yesterday by a very close and caring friend who knows me only too well.. he coached me to stand down before I popped off; don’t react, reply, respond, or even so much as flinch as this played out.  Everyone here knows me at least in passing, and most know that I’m a pretty simple guy with a simple rule: if it smells bad, don’t eat it.  And if a buddy is being threatened, eliminate the threat. :)

So I am indebted and so very grateful to all on the moderating team here who responded in record time and put the problem to bed before it got big. Thank you guys! You all deserve a raise. :)

LSM is so refreshingly laid back and easygoing. 

Now, we can concentrate on growing the site and keeping it the best modeling site on the web.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, karimb said:

Hey... wait and see the fireworks that will be coming my way when i post what i am planning on posting.

Be sure to save anything from Private Messages that are important to you. As with most sites, once you're banned you will be unable to access your history.

S

• Like 3

This thread is being monitored of course... There is a constant 'Anonymous' presence in this thread, especially in the mornings Australian time (the two Admins from the 'other site' live in Victoria, Au) and one as we already see is a Member here. 

You would think there might be better things to devote your time and energy to. 

S

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, Wumm said:

This thread is being monitored of course... There is a constant 'Anonymous' presence in this thread, especially in the mornings Australian time (the two Admins from the 'other site' live in Victoria, Au) and one as we already see is a Member here. 

You would think there might be better things to devote your time and energy to

S

Say building 190s? :beer:

• Like 5