The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

OK, is this a mistake or is someone just being a wiseguy.

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

I received a package in the mail today simply addressed “Clunkmeister Ling”.

A box of MRP paint. It was paid PayPal but not by me. From Hobbyword. I’ve never used MRP and never intended to try. Never ordered from Hobbyworld.  Did I receive these by mistake?

CFC2D8C3-0DBB-47E1-BB11-281090095F2D.jpeg

450706FD-5DE5-4F78-B141-22471DF038CA.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

It is odd. Most of the stuff is stuff I’d use. Mig interior turquoise, RLM02 and 66, various US Navy blues and greys, AAF and RAF greens, interior greens, and the odd man out, a bottle of Swedish green.  I haven’t built a Swedish anything in my entire life...

• Like 1

You know what ? Better not leave a good action unanswered (you know, karma, and blah blah blah ...)

Keep the Schwartzgrau for which I have no use, and send the rest to me. You have my address in Portugal ?

Hubert, thanking in advance the generous donator :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I’m way too ugly for the earth to support two of me at once. Ex wife quote #2375

The Chinese don't mind that Clunck........they copy everything:rofl:

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I’m way too ugly for the earth to support two of me at once. Ex wife quote #2375

OK then...

Obvoiusly, somewhere in the Far East, there's a Bailiff knocking at some poor Sap's door looking for an Alimony check you owe!

Pay it forward... or Karma will find you!

• Like 1

Regardless, if no one fesses up, give them a try! I have heard great things about these paints, I have always planned to order some US interior and exterior colors and give them a try one day, especially for the GSB Fisher Cougar I have. I bet these have no problem sticking to resin.

They are my go to for airbrushing now. The only problem is getting a match for fixing goofs and over spray, I did buy some of the aqua colours that come in the dropper bottles to try for that purpose, if you put some from the bottle out into a dish for a while and let dry for about 5 minutes without touching it it becomes thick enough to brush on. I’ve only tried it with the RLM 66 versions and whilst the brush painted 66 dried a little darker than the airbrushed 66 its a difference I can live with. Gradually phasing out my old go to of Gunze paints, which will take a while as I have quite the stockpile of some colours.