The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

• Administrators
6 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

W124s are more or less bomb proof. Of course your old is still running around. They're like the Toyota Hilux of German cars. 

I’m thinking I need another. Dirt cheap and as obnoxious as hell. They’re sloooow, and the black trail they leave behind them looks like a 1963 Sud Caravelle on takeoff. 
They TOTALLY piss off the greenies in a way that simple words and a lifted modern 4x4 will never do. 
And then, mention to the morally offended how it’s basically an improved version of the first diesel that Mercedes started producing in 1934, and the insanely anal tweed wearing college prof types will immediately lose shit. 
OH how I do love to screw with the minds of people who can be easily screwed with. 🤣

I don’t create trouble and mayhem, but setting up the conditions where moral mayhem can flourish is always a fun sport when you’re bored. 
If they’re too dang nosey to mind their own business, I’m too childish to let such perfect opportunities go totally to waste. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Plastic bumper doesn't rust. I also ordered some recovery boards, 30' line and some 3/4"shackles. Should be adequate for trips to the gas station and occasional shopping :)

Just watch out for those pesky rock obstacles they like to put in mall parking lots. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I don’t create trouble and mayhem, but setting up the conditions where moral mayhem can flourish is always a fun sport when you’re bored. 
If they’re too dang nosey to mind their own business, I’m too childish to let such perfect opportunities go totally to waste. 

I want to party with this guy! 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, DocRob said:

Hey Gary, I have a Jeep too.

Cheers Rob

oh no...   Here...   I'll try to make up for it...

image-310423071.jpg.960c86936398fb754b1e1d12ab910617.jpg

You'll have to let me know your preference of hood ornament for future usage.

81828520_1338134203054904_372154561101561856_n.thumb.jpg.f09172ee1e424e348ffd8e5a478bf1ba.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

image.jpeg

They're as bad as the moose in some parts of the country. If you're not paying attention they just jump right out at you. Thankfully that looks like it wasn't a self-cleaning oven one. Those ones can cause real damage. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...