The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1 hour ago, PanzerWomble said:

From the country that brought you Ferrari , Lambourghini , Alpha Romea .....and ...............FIAT ....couldn't guess FIAT is now run by a Frenchman could you ? Such design panache .................

Yeah….  French cars have never been remembered as attractive.   The famous Peugeot can’t even try.  With all of the buyouts, it’s difficult to know who is responsible for which car.  We have Hyundai and Toyota….  Practical, dependable vehicles.

Thankfully, neither are as ugly as that thing.

• Like 2

• Administrators

OK guys, not to be the party pooper, but let’s knock it off with the half naked risqué pics. As much as I may appreciate them or not, this IS a public forum and we need to conduct ourselves as such. 
Please go back and handle anything you posted so I don’t need to.

I didn’t look at who posted it, and I don’t want to know.

Thanks,  Ernie  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Yeah….  French cars have never been remembered as attractive.   The famous Peugeot can’t even try.  With all of the buyouts, it’s difficult to know who is responsible for which car.  We have Hyundai and Toyota….  Practical, dependable vehicles.

Thankfully, neither are as ugly as that thing.

Are you kidding me Gary, there are so many French design icons and some of them were technically so advanced for their time, I guess only the Citroen DS had more new technology built in, than the entire car engineering wizards of OZ had developed in total ;).

Cheers Rob

1939 Delahaye Type 165 Cabriolet (19636758341).jpg

El Citroën DS del futuro ya está aquí y sino lo crees mira estos renders |  Actualidad Motor

Fotos de Renault Alpine A110 1961

El Citroën SM cumple 50 años, objeto de deseo de coleccionistas | Motor

Citroën Traction Avant: el 'coche del futuro' en los años 30

Este Talbot-Lago de 1937, vendido por 13,4 millones de dólares

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, DocRob said:

Are you kidding me Gary, there are so many French design icons and some of them were technically so advanced for their time, I guess only the Citroen DS had more new technology built in, than the entire car engineering wizards of OZ had developed in total ;).

Cheers Rob

1939 Delahaye Type 165 Cabriolet (19636758341).jpg

El Citroën DS del futuro ya está aquí y sino lo crees mira estos renders |  Actualidad Motor

Fotos de Renault Alpine A110 1961

El Citroën SM cumple 50 años, objeto de deseo de coleccionistas | Motor

Citroën Traction Avant: el 'coche del futuro' en los años 30

Este Talbot-Lago de 1937, vendido por 13,4 millones de dólares

To be truthful, Rob....   It's a matter of perspective.  My US-raised perspective is mostly influenced by American Cars, British, German, Japanese, Italian, and Korean imports.   You would have a different perspective based on your experience.

• Like 4

On 1/14/2023 at 11:08 PM, CANicoll said:

Current Ride:

image.thumb.jpeg.e0227288f4e2672bf8ab6bf9d8bec1ed.jpeg

And it does go in the snow!

image.thumb.jpeg.0030b9fca803e372733e58b69d8411c2.jpeg

One Day:

image.jpeg.7eff57785e72cfb1623c83efd44dfff8.jpeg

What model/year of scooby?? My Aussie charger had a 340 with a 4bbl Edelbrock 650 … took off like greyhound after a furry!!

21 hours ago, biggtim said:

Wow, Chris! If you can transform that Subaru into a Challenger, I wanna see that!

The ultimate conversion!! … and here we are converting 1/32 scale models.

Rog :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Not sure if you guys heard about portal axle configuration, but it's a pretty neat idea, not new, but awesome. You are getting some true clearance and gearing as well.

1024px-NormalVsPortalAxle.svg.pnghttps://motorsports.74weld.com/product/4-gear-portal/

Bottom-Renders-01-min.png

4-Gear-Portal-Expanded-600x600.png

I have them on my Tamiya Monster Beetle! 

They go on the ends of the axle and replace the C- hub. 

• Like 5

On 1/15/2023 at 12:37 PM, Artful69 said:

What model/year of scooby?? My Aussie charger had a 340 with a 4bbl Edelbrock 650 … took off like greyhound after a furry!!

The ultimate conversion!! … and here we are converting 1/32 scale models.

Rog :)

Actually, I used to drive a '70 340 Duster!, with a 3/4 cam and the 727 Torqueflite trans.  That was a beast. But really would love to get my hands on a TA Challenger.

The Subie is a 2018 Limited as I really have to have a sunroof.  After I burned through the stock brakes in 4 hours at the track, I upgraded the brakes to the 6 Pot STI Brembos rotors, and 18x9.5 wheels with Michelin AS3+ tyres to get some wider rubber underneath.  It is a blast on the track (with track pads of course!  Big heavy car, front brakes take a beating). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1