The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

What did you get for Christmas ?

Martinnfb

OK, I am gonna start first. I had some cash flowing in recently, so I was able to get a set of wheels and  we booked vacation in Cancun (Mexico) in January. This trip is going to be special, because we're taking our nanny in order to get some free time without the burden of parenting. Well that's the plan. :)

• Like 5

I am happy for you Harvey, kitchen is THE most important space in every house. Nobody  goes to living room to discuss politics or sex-life, it all happens in your kitchen.

As of my gifts I was fortunate to see that crazy little smile on Sofia's face. Best gift ever !

• Like 4

I received a new silver coin to celebrate the Year of the Pig (2019) which is my sign under the Chinese calendar,  socks from my boys, and a Blu-ray set for Star Blazers. From myself, I got the 1/32 Bouchon conversion set and a really big box that contained an HK Lancaster.

Carl

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Since the GMF set is not around anymore, I was drooling over this https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235029302-132-buchon-conversion-kit-design/

I think that's the one I picked up. The guy's name is Espen and he's in Norway. It took 10 days to get here after I paid for the order so arrived yesterday afternoon. 

IMG_20181225_134237-L.jpg

If you get one of the first 94 sets made, he's including decals for ones seen in the Battle of Britain film.

Carl

• Like 5

I got three large 1/48 kits plus one still in the mail.  ICM MiG25PD, ICM Dornier Do17Z2, Dragon Ju88C6.   A bottle of single malt scotch, some clothes, and some novels.  I'm not much of a scotch drinker bt I guess I'll have to find a way to enjoy it.

Best thing was watching my 2-year-old granddaughter with all of her presents.

Gaz

• Like 4