The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

Happy New Year to all

Bomber_County

I really, really hope this is a better year for all. We need a break, thats for sure. Hope all you guys have a good one. With the worries of our homes that might be taken away without compensation, BEE and AA, we dont know where we might end up. I trust that all will be well though. 

• Like 6

Well we had a good year in all. I stayed Cancer-free for another 12 months, and even managed to lose and keep off 10kg! The Sydney fireworks cocked it up this year and had us going back to 2018... time moves fast and we don't get to spend it again, so use it wisely people!

Screenshot_20190101-151529.thumb.jpg.a1930a2f85029640af554bf38e1edf4a.jpg

7 hours ago, Drifter said:

I really, really hope this is a better year for all. We need a break, thats for sure. Hope all you guys have a good one. With the worries of our homes that might be taken away without compensation, BEE and AA, we dont know where we might end up. I trust that all will be well though. 

I feel for you Gerhard, I knew a couple of Rhodie Farm families in the eighties who had to flee at basically a moment's notice, and ended up in my hometown in Queensland Au. I pray for safety and a worry-free 2019 for you Buddy. And a happy and prosperous new year for all. 

Steve 

• Like 4

• Administrators

Was a very, very good time last night. A bunch of friends showed up with guitars and a mandolin, and had me blow the dust off mine...  and off we went.  Time flies when you’re having fun.

yeah it’s a bad pic, but Joy was videoing the whole thing. Just pulled a screenshot off her video.

Some was actually put a nickel in the case! Putz!

228266F0-CD8D-456C-86E4-A536D7A10385.png

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Wumm said:

Well we had a good year in all. I stayed Cancer-free for another 12 months, and even managed to lose and keep off 10kg! The Sydney fireworks cocked it up this year and had us going back to 2018... time moves fast and we don't get to spend it again, so use it wisely people!

Screenshot_20190101-151529.thumb.jpg.a1930a2f85029640af554bf38e1edf4a.jpg

I feel for you Gerhard, I knew a couple of Rhodie Farm families in the eighties who had to flee at basically a moment's notice, and ended up in my hometown in Queensland Au. I pray for safety and a worry-free 2019 for you Buddy. And a happy and prosperous new year for all. 

Steve 

Thanks Steve, I love this country , but it being run into the ground by corruption. 

• Like 2