Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Peterpools

Nigel's You Tube Channel

Gonna do so. I’ve talked to Nige a bit, and he’s definitely good people.

• Like 3

Agreed. I’m not a huge fan of video reviews, but when someone puts time, effort, and does a thoughtful and fact filled unbiased review, I like them. Nige’s Lanc review was top notch. Had to watch it on TOS though.  Couldn’t find it on the YouTube channel.

Subscribed

• Like 4

Thanks guys, glad you like it and thanks for subscribing. 

If you feel theres something I could do different please suggest it. It's easy to be critical without being negative, something you guys on here seem very good at.

Rest assured, I used to do many reviewes in words and pictures.. this method of making video recordings is more involved, needs more preparation and is easy to cock up. The biggest issue is getting a good balance between "getting on with it" and not being boring, but still cover enough detail to make the review worthwhile.

If you like a good rant, watch my A-7V german tank review where i go on about the Revell 1/32 G-6.

• Like 5